About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Accounts Payable Operation Analyst to join our growing accounting team. You will interact and coordinate with people in Accounting, Finance, Treasury, Tax and various other departments across the Company to ensure to meet daily operational needs. This position will be responsible for meeting deadlines, increasing efficiency by accurately processing all payable transactions executed with different payment methods and currencies. The Accounts Payable Operation Analyst will gain exposure to the global, technical and operational payable activities and must have a high degree of commitment, independent, resourcefulness, and detail-oriented to achieve 100% accuracy.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Develop and maintain the current systems, procedures and policies for accounts payable
- Fully understand and own the procure-to-pay cycle and monthly AP cycle, internal and external point of contact on AP operation matters
- Manage company credit card reports and reimbursement reports on Expensify
- Meet AP deadlines while ensuring that payables transactions are being coded accurately and processed efficiently for close periods
- Assign invoices to approvers and monitor workflows for delays. Follow up accordingly to prevent processing and payment delays
- Own the vendor onboarding process and ensure all required documentation is obtained for accurate and timely vendor onboarding and follow up when needed
- Own the month-end accruals AP report for all entities
- Document AP related processes and procedures and maintain training materials
- Manage all year-end tax required filings to IRS (1099’s, 1042’s, etc.)
- Analyze data to substantiate changes or new process adoptions
- Adopt a sense of urgency and going the extra mile with the daily tasks and deadlines
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as necessary
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant AP experience in the tech or comparable industry with the ability to operate in a fast paced and complex environment
- Team player who will be a good business partner to teammates throughout the company
- Experience with Oracle ERP (or comparable systems)
- International and domestic payment experience using different payment methods and banks
- Highly organized and deadline driven individual that can process and manage a high volume of transactions by the set deadlines
- A professional who can work independently with minimal supervision and effectively manage their time to meet all deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, can multi-task, and is driven to learn and grow
- Intermediate excel skills (v-lookup, pivot tables)
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.