Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Financial Analyst to join our rapidly growing finance team. This role will play an integral part in Robinhood’s success by scaling and improving our corporate finance functions, driving financial planning processes, and working with various business partners to develop strategic analysis around key business initiatives.
Your day to day will involve:
- Scale and update company finance model. Drive forecast accuracy by reviewing short-term and long-term trends and collaborating with key business partners across the company
- Partner with the Operations org and identify opportunities to create efficiencies, appropriate metrics to track business performance and additional sources of revenue
- Identify and research new business initiatives and clearly communicate ideas and recommendations and collaborate with team members of all levels
- Regularly partner with key organizations (e.g. Accounting, Data, Business, Product Operations, etc.) to analyze and report on the financial impact of decisions across the company
- Develop metrics to track product and company-level trends, identify efficiency and/or growth opportunities
- Conduct budgeting/forecasting process in partnership with key organizations
- Assist in compliance and regulatory audits and ad hoc analyses
Some things we consider critical to being a Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study (finance, accounting or math)
- 1-3 years of experience in investment banking, management consulting or corporate finance
- Excellent proficiency in financial modeling and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and drive projects to completion
- Strong attention to detail, without losing sight of the big picture
- Corporate FP&A experience at a fast growing technology company
- A strong understanding of accounting and corporate finance concepts
- Experience working with SQL and/or financial tools such as HostAnalytics or Hyperion
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.