About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Growth Partnerships Manager to build and manage growth partnerships at Robinhood. The Growth Partnerships team at Robinhood is responsible for identifying, establishing and maintaining key external relationships that improve Robinhood’s product, brand, and customer experience. You will lead outreach and communication with partners, bring new capabilities into Robinhood’s platform, and increase our product’s reach and engagement by enriching the customer experience through partnership. You will lead M&A deals stemming from partnerships that accelerate Robinhood’s delivery of our product roadmap. The ideal candidate is passionate about fostering relationships and advocating on behalf of Robinhood and our customers. The successful candidate will also have an extensive understanding of technology platforms, be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and is able to creatively solve challenging problems.
Your day-to-day will:
- Create and develop growth partnerships for new product initiatives, and maintain and strengthen ongoing relationships with existing partners
- Work with product, marketing, design, and user research teams to build partnerships that enhance Robinhood’s products and improve the customer experience.
- Define partnership and market requirements, build the business and financial rationale for partnerships, aggregate feedback, and track partner performance metrics to measure success
- Present partnership opportunities to company leadership and key product stakeholders
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 8+ years experience in business development, partnerships, or strategy roles
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or other relevant field
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Deep knowledge of digital/mobile business models and consumer technology
- Resourceful, persistent and able to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify and prioritize key initiatives and related tasks
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- MBA or other advanced degree with experience in a related field
- Prior experience at a fast-scaling consumer-facing technology company
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.