About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About The Role
Robinhood’s Customer Experience team is committed to providing an efficient and empowering onboarding training program for new hires. In your role as a Learning Delivery Specialist, you will be empowered to help new teammates during their first weeks at Robinhood. Your work will support the rapid scaling of our CX team during the next few months by co-facilitating the Relationship Management CXA onboarding program followed by supporting new hires during the following two weeks of on-the-job training (OJT). You’ll focus on creating delightful and informative learning experiences that prepare agents of all backgrounds to be fully productive after their first month at Robinhood.
As a facilitator for the classroom training program, you’ll be an agent’s first impression and will use exceptional empathy and product expertise to ensure our new agents learn and contribute to the mission. This means you’ll have to be proactive and be willing to improvise -- you’ll spend a good amount of time preparing content and iterating upon our existing program, but also adapting to new situations in the classroom. Your notes and insights from each iteration of the program will help it evolve and adapt.
Your day-to-day work will involve:
Deliver an outstanding classroom experience
- Co-facilitate the two-week classroom Relationship Management CXA onboarding program
- Rapidly iterate the onboarding program based on trainee feedback
- Build a robust agent trainee scorecard to allow for a smooth transition to an agent’s future manager
- Deliver high employee happiness and loyalty metrics
Support on-the-job training efforts
- Act as a bridge between classroom training and life as a fully onboarded agent by providing extra QA support and conducting 1-on-1 feedback sessions with agents
- Work with CX leaders to develop “graduation” criteria to exit fully ramped agents from OJT after 2-4 weeks
- Proactively coach agents who exited training with training gaps to set them up for success with their new manager
- Creatively discover on-the-job learning experiences
Grow your learning and development expertise
- Develop subject mastery in principles of adult education and corporate learning
- Explore ways to improve content and delivery for onboarding training
- Collaborate with project specialists to ensure content is up-to-date with new team structures, products, and initiatives
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution
- 2+ years of experience creating and executing L&D programs
- Training experience with adult learners
- Comfort working with geographically distributed teams
- Deep customer empathy
- Bias to action and a desire to iterate and improve
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Some things that would be nice to have, but are not required:
- Previous experience in customer service or call center training
- Previous experience in a fast-growing startup
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.