We keep this up as a standing job listing, which means that while we may not be hiring for this position right now, we hire frequently enough that we want to know if you’re interested! If this position sounds like a great fit for you, apply! We’ll be in touch regardless of what happens.
About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
Robinhood’s Customer Experience team is committed to providing outstanding service to our customers -- many of whom are investing for the first time. As a Customer Experience Associate, you’ll be the company’s voice and will use exceptional empathy and product expertise to ensure our users feel understood and valued. Your job is not only to help our customers with the issues they encounter, but to help us learn as a company from each interaction, so that we can make our customers’ experience using our products as seamless as possible.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Communicating with customers using email, chat and phone channels
- Delivering outstanding service by solving customer issues efficiently and effectively with empathy
- Influencing customer happiness and loyalty metrics
- Acting as the voice of the customer by identifying and communicating customer pain points or opportunities to the product and engineering organization
- Improving productivity for the Customer Experience team by identifying ways to avoid recurring customer contacts and recommending changes to improve processes and knowledge articles
- Educating users on how to use the Robinhood app and on investing fundamentals
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Commitment to customers
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Passion for financial services and the stock market
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to resolve issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to act independently and to be self-motivated
- Ability to quickly defuse customer anxiety through exceptional customer service skills
- Passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.