About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhance CX team’s knowledge, and skill of; new and existing programs, tools and our industry.
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product, to work with, design, vendor partners, and delivery team
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Provide high level overview of all projects throughout development
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Minimum 2 years of instructional systems design experience on projects involving adult learning audiences.
- Training development experience involving adult learners, such as in a call center and/or customer service and support environment.
- Call center or customer service exposure and experience a plus.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills and proficiency writing instructional content.
- Shown ability to create content for a global audience.
- Experience analyzing, building, and assessing curricula for asynchronous and synchronous classroom-based or virtual training environments.
- Fluency with instructional systems design models and methodologies, authoring tools, and learning management systems integration.
- Experience as a solo or lead content developer on Instructional Systems Design projects related to adult learners.
- Confirmed effectiveness with global and virtual teams.
- Experience creating learning content for multicultural adult audiences.
- Experience with project management and time management tools and methodologies.
- Proven proficiency with Apple operating systems.
- Proficiency with word processors and presentation software applications including Pages and Keynote.
- Project management experience a plus.
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes