Securities Lending Operations Analyst
About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free* investing and trading. Investing in stocks, ETFs and options is offered through Robinhood Financial LLC. Cryptocurrency* trading is offered through Robinhood Crypto, LLC. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage firm with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood* is based in Menlo Park, California, Lake Mary, Florida and London, UK.
*Relevant SEC and FINRA or other fees may still apply. Please see Robinhood’s Fee Schedule at https://about.Robinhood.com/legal. Robinhood Crypto is not a member of FINRA or SIPC. Cryptocurrencies are not stocks and your cryptocurrency investments are not protected by either FDIC or SIPC insurance. Robinhood means Robinhood Markets, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including Robinhood Financial LLC (member SIPC), Robinhood Crypto, LLC, and Robinhood International, Ltd.
About the role
The Securities Lending Operations Analyst will be responsible for the execution of Robinhood Securities’ Securities Lending middle office function, so it scales to support Robinhood’s ambitious growth plans for Securities Lending. The candidate will implement our securities lending middle-office areas: new account onboarding, securities lending trade processing and settlements, buy ins, recalls, call-backs, fully paid program (tracking, compliance, payment) and regulatory reporting. The candidate will also process operational issues, new strategy implementation and product offerings. They will be responsible for mitigating regulatory risk and for compliance with Firm policy, SEC rules, and FINRA regulations. The candidate will also work cross-functionally to champion a compliant culture and business.
In this role you will:
- Assist in the design and testing of operational procedures and processes for all aspects of Securities Lending including the fully paid program.
- Adhere to and remain compliant with Robinhood Securities’ back office related Written Supervisory Procedures.
- Process Robinhood Securities’ regulatory inquiries, reporting and audits.
- Assist management with resolving escalated issues from trading.
- Liaise with compliance, trading, and business management to ensure strategies are implemented and objectives are met.
- Act as a trusted aide de camp to the operations head.
- Execute tactics for the day to day operations of the middle office.
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Ability to learn quickly, think critically and apply problem-solving skills to resolve issues and implement process improvements.
- Trustworthy, self-motivated and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Great communication and relationship management skills.
- A passion for Robinhood’s product and our mission to democratize access to America’s Financial System.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- FINRA Series 7 or within 90 days.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.