About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free* investing and trading. Investing in stocks, ETFs and options is offered through Robinhood Financial LLC. Cryptocurrency trading is offered through Robinhood Crypto, LLC. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage firm with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award (2015), the Google Play Award for Best Use of Material Design (2016), and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the world (2016). Robinhood is based in Menlo Park, California, and Lake Mary, Florida.
*Relevant SEC and FINRA or other fees may still apply. Please see Robinhood’s Commission and Fee Schedule at https://about.Robinhood.com/legal to learn more.
Robinhood means Robinhood Markets, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including Robinhood Financial LLC (member SIPC) and Robinhood Crypto, LLC.
About the Role
We're looking for an exceptional Head of Learning & Development to build the foundations of learning ecosystems at Robinhood. You'll help our talent achieve their full potential, and will develop employees, managers, and leaders. You will be responsible for setting Robinhood's learning agenda and strategy, and help continuously improve how we grow talent. You will assess the company's learning needs, prioritize the biggest opportunities, and deliver learning and development programs to help us scale. You'll partner closely with functional People Partners and our business leaders to design and deliver learning initiatives, conduct frequent user research, and measure impact. You'll drive the company-wide growth mindset that fuels our mission.
As our Head of Learning & Development, you'll:
- Set Robinhood's company-wide learning & development strategy to help us make better decisions about our talent and anticipate growth needs
- Conduct needs analyses and build foundational learning systems to develop our employees, managers, and leaders
- Drive the most impactful learning initiatives (e.g. upgrading onboarding experience) to invest in values and behaviors that accelerate our company effectiveness
- Bring a rigorous approach, informed by results-oriented research and methods, to drive change that last
- Empower employees to feel ownership over their careers, and to feel connected to resources to help them learn and grow
- Objectively assess the impact and effectiveness of learning systems
Some things we consider critical to being our Head of Learning & Development:
- 7+ years of progressive impact in learning & development, organizational development, manager training, employee education, onboarding, coaching, leadership development, performance management, talent management, or similar areas
- Expertise building and scaling learning initiatives in a high growth, rapidly adapting environment
- Experience deciding how best to resource learning initiatives, drawing from a mix of external vendors, consultants, internal experts, learning management systems, and bespoke company trainings
- Demonstrated ability to apply experience and learning theory in a practical manner, optimized for maximized learning effectiveness
- Presentation and trust-building skills to influence change and engage audiences of all levels
- BA or MA in organizational development, learning, management, human resources, or related fields, or equivalent experience
- Expertise in instructional design, learning content development, or behavioral change practices
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.