About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free* investing and trading. Investing in stocks, ETFs and options is offered through Robinhood Financial LLC. Cryptocurrency* trading is offered through Robinhood Crypto, LLC. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage firm with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood* is based in Menlo Park, California, Lake Mary, Florida and London, UK.
*Relevant SEC and FINRA or other fees may still apply. Please see Robinhood’s Fee Schedule at https://about.Robinhood.com/legal. Robinhood Crypto is not a member of FINRA or SIPC. Cryptocurrencies are not stocks and your cryptocurrency investments are not protected by either FDIC or SIPC insurance. Robinhood means Robinhood Markets, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including Robinhood Financial LLC (member SIPC), Robinhood Crypto, LLC, and Robinhood International, Ltd.
About the role
We’re looking for a friendly and highly organized real estate coordinator who will support the real estate team in tracking and managing real estate initiatives. As a member of the Real Estate and expansion team, you will be responsible for end-to-end program management, budget management and requirement analysis. You will work alongside your manager to successfully create, maintain and grow the real estate team and their initiatives. You will be involved in all expansion initiatives, including occasional travel.
In this role you will:
- Identify, create and implement processes, procedures and solutions as they relate to new and current office locations
- Work alongside our internal and external real estate teams to track progress, budget and overall status of Robinhood’s current and potential office locations.
- Work closely with multi-functional business partners to document system needs as pertaining to real estate transactions and office build outs
- Lead day-to-day aspects of the project and its scope, including scheduling tours, site visits and meetings
- Work with procurement teams to ensure the right vendor is selected and equipment sourcing needs are met.
- Define timelines and scope in collaboration with internal and external teams
- Diligently source, track communicate with the right vendor and their perspective projects
- Communicate with the property managers, real estate brokers and construction teams
- Take notes in negotiations, while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Be a part of the decision making process in creating and cultivating an amazing workplace for our employees
- Partner with the office team to provide support and strategize on programs
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- You’re an expert multi-tasker and show impeccable attention to detail
- You are a self starter, capable of responding quickly to change, and is willing to learn new technologies and processes.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the proven ability to take ownership of multiple projects.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, while maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Highly adaptable to change and ambiguity
- Ability to partner with multiple teams and a variety of functions
- Optimistic, reliable and flexible attitude – willingness to help out wherever necessary and to be part of a team in a fast-paced work environment!
- 1- 3 years in corporate real estate environment or relevant experience in project management or administrative support
- Experience in the real estate or construction management industry preferred
- BS/BA degree not required but preferred
- Must be willing to travel
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.