About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free* investing and trading. Investing in stocks, ETFs and options is offered through Robinhood Financial LLC. Cryptocurrency trading is offered through Robinhood Crypto, LLC. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage firm with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award (2015), the Google Play Award for Best Use of Material Design (2016), and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the world (2016). Robinhood is based in Menlo Park, California, and Lake Mary, Florida.
*Relevant SEC and FINRA or other fees may still apply. Please see Robinhood’s Commission and Fee Schedule at https://about.Robinhood.com/legal to learn more.
Robinhood means Robinhood Markets, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including Robinhood Financial LLC (member SIPC) and Robinhood Crypto, LLC.
About the Role
We're looking for an exceptional People Operations Director to grow our culture and employee experience at Robinhood. This role will be a leadership position within our People function, which includes Recruiting and People Operations/HR. This role will build and inspire our People Operations/HR generalist and specialist teams: People Partners aligned to business areas, as well as Compensation; Benefits & Wellness; Learning & Development; Diversity, Inclusion & Belongingness; and more. You will be responsible for growing and empowering our current talent on the team, as well as attracting and developing new talent. You will improve the effectiveness of our day-to-day operations; will support the team in driving strategic change management initiatives; and will deliver quality programs. You will measure your teams' impact on employee, manager, and leader experience, and will collaborate closely with our Director of Recruiting and report to our VP of People.
As our People Operations Director, you'll:
- Collaborate with our current People Operations/HR teams, Recruiting, employees, managers, and leaders, on designing and delivering on our vision and functional objectives and key results (OKRs)
- Deepen partnerships with all functions of Robinhood, and be a vocal advocate for our employees and company values
- Hire, grow, and empower all People Operations HR teams: People Partners (including Community and Programs roles); and Specialists across Compensation; Benefits & Wellness; Learning & Development; Diversity, Inclusion & Belongingness; Global Mobility; People Analytics; Employee Relations; and Strategy/Technology/Operations
- Empower teams to deliver on critical strategic goals and objectives and key results (OKRs), while also seeing around corners and building vision for what's next
Some things we consider critical to being our People Operations Director:
- 12+ years of experience in People Operations, HR generalist, or HR specialist (Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, etc.) roles, and/or senior partnership roles in other disciplines
- 5+ years of experience as a people manager
- Expertise in advocating for People Operations/HR and developing deep, trusting relationships at all levels -- from new grad employees to C-suite executives
- Strong empathy and change management skills to scale teams through hyper growth and rapid change
- Bachelor's Degree
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.