About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free* investing and trading. Investing in stocks, ETFs and options is offered through Robinhood Financial LLC. Cryptocurrency* trading is offered through Robinhood Crypto, LLC. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage firm with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood* is based in Menlo Park, California, Lake Mary, Florida and London, UK.
*Relevant SEC and FINRA or other fees may still apply. Please see Robinhood’s Fee Schedule at https://about.Robinhood.com/legal. Robinhood Crypto is not a member of FINRA or SIPC. Cryptocurrencies are not stocks and your cryptocurrency investments are not protected by either FDIC or SIPC insurance. Robinhood means Robinhood Markets, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including Robinhood Financial LLC (member SIPC), Robinhood Crypto, LLC, and Robinhood International, Ltd.
About the Role
You will join an expanding team which measures Robinhood’s end-to-end customer experience and benchmarks it to industry best practices. You will own studies that measure Robinhood’s experience and drive action across multiple product lines, partnering with senior business leaders to understand competitive trends and marketplace best practices. You will use customer insights to present business recommendations in order to influence changes, to help solve customer issues, and eventually to achieve our vision: To democratize finance for all.
As a Business Manager, Benchmarking, you own programs that measure Robinhood’s end-to-end experience and advocate on behalf of Robinhood’s customers. You will make a real impact on our customers from Day 1 and join a dynamic, innovative and fast-paced environment to constantly build your skillset and address new challenges. You will help Robinhood continually raise the bar and help build upon our insane customer focus. You will use data to understand customer pain points and areas where Robinhood can improve, and help influence the company product roadmap and strategy. The right candidate will be excited about the opportunity to be a primary customer advocate and influence their experience with Robinhood! This role will report directly to the Head of Benchmarking.
- Manage ambiguity: Understand complex business problems across the business and conduct analysis that identifies meaningful insights that help Robinhood improve and grow.
- Program Management: Lead large and complex programs, including scope alignment with cross functional business leaders, design, data collection, data analysis, recommendations, and presenting results to senior leadership.
- Stakeholder Management: Build strong relationships with stakeholders to understand priorities, define the roadmap and to collaborate and work with them on studies and actions that need to be taken to improve our customers experience and drive growth for Robinhood.
- Build Industry and Marketplace Expertise: Become a go-to expert at Robinhood around industry trends, best practices, innovations, and competitive insights.
- Customer Research and Analytics: Design, execute, and analyze customer research to measure drivers of loyalty identify the right action items that need to be taken.
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- At least 8+ years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (MBA preferred)
- Robust quantitative and qualitative analytical skills using hard data and metrics, excellent attention to detail, and good business acumen
- Have an ownership mentality, be creative/visionary, and know how to get things done
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situation
- Strong communicator with experience in facilitation across all levels; skilled at addressing both large and small audiences across multiple leadership levels and functions, with the ability to influence decision making.
- Strong oral and written communication
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.