About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
You will join an expanding team which measures Robinhood’s end-to-end customer experience and benchmarks it to industry best practices. As a Business Manager, Benchmarking, you own programs that measure Robinhood’s end-to-end experience and advocate on behalf of Robinhood’s customers. You will make a real impact on our customers from Day 1 and join a dynamic, innovative and fast-paced environment to constantly build your skillset and address new challenges. You will use customer insights to present business recommendations in order to influence changes, help solve customer issues, and eventually achieve our vision to democratize finance for all. The right candidate will be excited about the opportunity to be a primary customer advocate and influence their experience with Robinhood! This role will report directly to the Head of Benchmarking.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Understanding ambiguous and complex problems across the business and conducting analysis that identifies meaningful insights to help Robinhood improve and grow
- Leading large and complex programs, including scope alignment with cross-functional business leaders, design, data collection, data analysis, recommendations, and presenting results to senior leadership
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders to understand priorities, define the roadmap and collaborate on actions that need to be taken to improve our customers’ experiences and drive growth
- Becoming the go-to expert at Robinhood for industry trends, best practices, innovations, and competitive insights
- Designing, executing, and analyzing customer research to measure drivers of loyalty and identify the action items needed
- Owning studies that measure Robinhood’s experience and drive action across multiple product lines
- Partnering with senior business leaders to understand competitive trends and marketplace best practices
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 5+ years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (MBA preferred)
- Robust quantitative and qualitative analytical skills using hard data and metrics, excellent attention to detail, and good business acumen
- Have an ownership mentality, be creative/visionary, and know how to get things done
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situation
- Strong communicator with experience in facilitation across all levels including leadership
- Passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.