About The Company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that empower people to achieve their financial goals.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company that has been recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 (2019), and included on LinkedIn’s Top Startups list (2018). Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, and London, UK.
About The Role
Robinhood is committed to providing world class service to our customers. We are expanding our Customer Experience team rapidly to meet this commitment. We are looking for a Business Analyst to help us implement and manage our customer support system. This role will support the Customer Experience team by managing the customer support system, while also working closely with the engineering team to implement any new or enhanced features.
As a SFDC Business Analyst you'll:
- Partner with Customer Experience Leadership to define, improve, and maintain workflows, functions, and configurations within our Salesforce.com environment
- Build reports and dashboards to present contact center metrics and drive improved levels of customer service
- Perform administration functions such as validation rules, user management, roles, hierarchy, approval workflows, record types
- Manage any change requests and rollouts of SFDC new feature release
- Perform Root Cause and Corrective Action analysis for any system issue. Work closely with the engineering team to make system improvements
- + 3 years of SFDC admin experience; certified SFDC admin preferred
- Working experience in implementing Salesforce projects
- Knowledge of call center operations and associated technologies
- Proficient in SQL, dashboarding tools, and Google Sheets
- Technical knowledge of databases, systems design, and programming is highly preferred, but not required
- Strong communication, presentation, documentation, and program management skills