About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
You will join an expanding team which measures Robinhood’s end-to-end customer experience and benchmarks it to industry best practices. As a Benchmarking Analyst, you help contribute to programs that measure Robinhood’s end-to-end experience and help build out our Net Promoter System. The role will make a real impact for our customers from Day 1 and provide a dynamic, innovative and fast-paced environment to constantly build your skillset and address new challenges. You will use data to understand customer pain points and areas where Robinhood can improve, and help influence the company roadmap and strategy. The right candidate will be excited about the opportunity to be our Customer’s advocate and influence their experience with Robinhood! This role will report directly to the Head of Benchmarking.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Understanding ambiguous and complex business problems across the business and conducting analysis that identifies meaningful insights
- Designing, executing, and analyzing customer research to measure drivers of loyalty and Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Building infrastructure and data management processes to enable the management of large sets of continuous data in order to analyze customer insights through quantitative and qualitative analysis, text analytics, and data visualization
- Using customer feedback, marketplace research, and competitive insights to inform leadership team discussions
- Leveraging data and competitive insights to present business recommendations in order to drive changes, help solve customer issues, and achieve our vision to democratize finance for all
- Continuing to raise the bar and help build upon our insane customer focus
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 5+ years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Robust quantitative and qualitative analytical skills using hard data and metrics, excellent attention to detail, and good business acumen
- Ownership mentality, be creative/visionary, and know how to get things done
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situation
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL and basic knowledge of other programming languages
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is required, including the use of lookups and pivot tables
- Knowledge of key customer experience metrics (e.g., NPS, etc)
- Prior data mining experience
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.