About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free* investing and trading. Investing in stocks, ETFs and options is offered through Robinhood Financial LLC. Cryptocurrency* trading is offered through Robinhood Crypto, LLC. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage firm with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood* is based in Menlo Park, California, Lake Mary, Florida and London, UK.
*Relevant SEC and FINRA or other fees may still apply. Please see Robinhood’s Fee Schedule at https://about.Robinhood.com/legal. Robinhood Crypto is not a member of FINRA or SIPC. Cryptocurrencies are not stocks and your cryptocurrency investments are not protected by either FDIC or SIPC insurance. Robinhood means Robinhood Markets, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including Robinhood Financial LLC (member SIPC), Robinhood Crypto, LLC, and Robinhood International, Ltd.
About the Role:
You will join an expanding team which measures Robinhood’s end-to-end customer experience and benchmarks it to industry best practices. You will leverage data and competitive insights to present business recommendations in order to drive changes, to help solve customer issues, and eventually to achieve our vision: To democratize finance for all.
As a Benchmarking Analyst, you help contribute to programs that measure Robinhood’s end-to-end experience and help build out Robinhood’s Net Promoter System. You will be working with large amounts of data in conducting customer research and analysis. The role will allow you to make a real impact for our customers from Day 1 and provide a dynamic, innovative and fast-paced environment to constantly build your skillset and address new challenges. You will help Robinhood continually raise the bar and help build upon our insane customer focus. You will use data to understand customer pain points and areas where Robinhood can improve, and help influence the company roadmap and strategy. The right candidate will be excited about the opportunity to be our Customer’s advocate and influence their experience with Robinhood! This role will report directly to the Head of Benchmarking.
- Manage ambiguity: Understand complex business problems across the business and conduct analysis that identifies meaningful insights that help Robinhood improve and grow
- Customer Research and Analytics: Design, execute, and analyze customer research to measure drivers of loyalty and Net Promoter Score (NPS) and identify the right action items that need to be taken
- Data Management: Help build an infrastructure and data management process that will enable a scalable way to manage large sets of continuous data in order to analyze customer insights through quantitative and qualitative analysis, text analytics, and data visualization
- Business Decision Support: Use customer feedback, marketplace research, and competitive insights to inform leadership team discussions and decision making
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- At least 5 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Robust quantitative and qualitative analytical skills using hard data and metrics, excellent attention to detail, and good business acumen
- Have an ownership mentality, be creative/visionary, and know how to get things done
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situation
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL and basic knowledge of other programming languages (prior data mining experience a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is required, including use of lookups and pivot tables
- Knowledge of key customer experience metrics (e.g., NPS, etc) a plus
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.