About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to join our Customer Experience team to build out a robust quality program that enables the CX team to deliver world-class customer experiences at scale in a highly regulated industry. The successful candidate will lead a team of Quality Assurance Analysts to ensure the highest level of service is being delivered from our internal centers of excellence and our BPO partner sites. This is a great role for a data-driven leader who has a strong quality background with exceptional leadership skills. Must be persuasive in building buy-in cross-functionally and driving operational improvement via quality initiatives.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Developing and operationalizing a quality rubric for use across all internal centers of excellence and BPO partners
- Coordinating weekly call calibration sessions with internal operations leadership and external BPO partners to review the strengths and weaknesses of customer interactions
- Updating the operations team on all issues and reports in a timely manner
- Monitoring performance of quality to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Closely partnering with external vendors and the QA team to determine upskilling needs for support agents
- Engaging with external suppliers to ensure smooth delivery, implementation, and adoption of the training program
- Continuously benchmarking against new and existing training methodologies, tools and processes to drive training capabilities
- Developing strong relationships with the product organization to stay informed of new launches and learning needs
- Actively managing Learning and Development associates to a high quality bar and working with Customer Experience managers to gain alignment and engagement for L&D initiatives
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- 3+ years of proven, results-based experience in organizational leadership, preferably at a high-growth tech company or in financial services
- Successful leadership of quality programs in a regulated environment
- Deep understanding of quality program design, implementation, delivery methods and processes
- Strong customer orientation and passion for delivering high-quality standards
- Strong ability to analyze existing programs for gaps and improvement opportunities, and then develop and implement strategies to drive clear business impact
- Strong communication and influencing skills, experience working with global virtual cross-functional and external partners
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team while balancing competing priorities, workloads, and deadlines
- Proven success driving results through data-driven methods
- Experience implementing and/or operating under COPC standards
- Experience in financial services and contact centers
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.