About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free* investing and trading. Investing in stocks, ETFs and options is offered through Robinhood Financial LLC. Cryptocurrency* trading is offered through Robinhood Crypto, LLC. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage firm with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood* is based in Menlo Park, California, Lake Mary, Florida and London, UK.
*Relevant SEC and FINRA or other fees may still apply. Please see Robinhood’s Fee Schedule at https://about.Robinhood.com/legal. Robinhood Crypto is not a member of FINRA or SIPC. Cryptocurrencies are not stocks and your cryptocurrency investments are not protected by either FDIC or SIPC insurance. Robinhood means Robinhood Markets, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including Robinhood Financial LLC (member SIPC), Robinhood Crypto, LLC, and Robinhood International, Ltd.
About The Role
As part of Customer Experience (CX) team you will be responsible for designing and helping to implement quality programs that build an outstanding experience for our customers. Specifically you will be responsible for providing continual feedback, information, and data to the operations team and senior leadership for improvement of customer contact handling skills across multiple platforms and channels. In addition, you will work with cross-functional leaders to develop and provide ad hoc reporting as needed.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Manager, Quality Management to join our Customer Experience team to build out a robust quality program that enables the CX team to deliver world class customer experiences at scale in a highly regulated industry. The successful candidate will lead a team of Quality Assurance Analysts to ensure the highest level of service is being delivered from our internal centers of excellence and our BPO partner sites. This is a great role for a data-driven leader who has a strong quality background with exceptional leadership skills. Must be persuasive in building buy-in cross-functionally and drive operational improvement via quality initiatives.
You will be responsible for:
Quality Program Development:
- Developing and operationalizing a quality rubric for use across all internal centers of excellence and BPO partners
- Coordinating weekly call calibration sessions with internal operations leadership and external BPO partners to review strengths and weaknesses of customer interactions
- Updating the operations team on all issues and problems in a timely manner
- Monitoring performance of quality to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Maintaining and verifying the consistency of quality standards
- Maintaining thorough and complete performance level statistics and reports
- Assisting with creating, defining, and implementing areas of opportunity for continual refresher training
- Closely partner with external vendors and the QA team to determine upskilling needs for support agents
- Develop metrics, dashboards, and reporting that provide actionable insight to improve training content and outcomes
- Engage with external suppliers to ensure smooth delivery, implementation, and adoption of the training program
- Continuously benchmark against new and existing training methodologies, tools and processes to drive training capabilities
- Develop strong relationships with the product organization to stay informed of new launches and learning needs
- Actively manages L&D associates to a high quality bar
- Work with Customer Experience managers to gain alignment and engagement in support of learning and development initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- 3+ years of proven, results based, experience in organizational leadership, preferably at a high growth tech company or in financial services
- Successful leadership of quality programs in a regulated environment
- Deep understanding of quality program design, implementation, delivery methods and processes
- Strong customer orientation and passion for delivering high quality standards
- Experience implementing and/or operating under COPC standards preferred
- Strong ability to analyze existing programs for gaps and improvement opportunities then develop and implement strategies to drive clear business impact
- Strong communication and influencing skills, experience working with global virtual cross-functional and external partners
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team while balancing competing priorities, workloads and deadlines
- Proven success driving results through data-driven methods
- Financial services and contact center experience desired