About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free* investing and trading. Investing in stocks, ETFs and options is offered through Robinhood Financial LLC. Cryptocurrency trading is offered through Robinhood Crypto, LLC. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage firm with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award (2015), the Google Play Award for Best Use of Material Design (2016), and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the world (2016). Robinhood is based in Menlo Park, California, and Lake Mary, Florida.
*Relevant SEC and FINRA or other fees may still apply. Please see Robinhood’s Commission and Fee Schedule at https://about.Robinhood.com/legal to learn more.
Robinhood means Robinhood Markets, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including Robinhood Financial LLC (member SIPC) and Robinhood Crypto, LLC.
About the Team: Robinhood is in a period of rapid growth which requires us to scale rapidly and maintain an extremely high quality bar. The Operations Strategy & Insights team is a new team designed to infuse a culture of operational excellence and drive efficiency and effectiveness to enable scale. We develop metrics driven insights and reporting, drive process improvements, help implement best-in-class tools, and project manage cross-functional initiatives. We are an action-oriented team who question existing processes, identify key risks, review team structures, analyze operational programs, set goals, and partner with functional leaders to continuously grow and improve.
About the Role: As an Operations Strategy & Insights Associate you will work with operations leaders to set goals, design metrics dashboards, measure progress and troubleshoot when necessary. You will analyze processes, identify opportunities for improvement and drive measurable efficiency gains. You will project manage critical cross-functional initiatives that increase operational efficiency and effectiveness while reducing risk. This role relies heavily on the ability to conduct analytics, facilitate data-driven decisions and create high-quality reporting for senior leadership. This role will report to the Director of Operations Strategy & Insights.
- Collaborate with operations leaders to identify key metrics and build dashboards and reports to visualize progress.
- Conduct analytics to support scaling Customer Experience, Compliance, People Ops, Clearing Ops, and Market Ops.
- Facilitate cross-functional processes like annual headcount planning, budget planning and goal setting.
- Develop effective partnerships with multiple stakeholders to deliver data driven insights and drive process improvements.
- Project manage operational effectiveness projects that will increase efficiency and reduce risk.
- Partner with the business automation engineering team to ensure Operations has the most effective and scalable tooling to drive productivity.
- MBA degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years working in data science, program management, or consulting.
- Excellent SQL skills and a solid understanding of statistical analysis.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with designing metrics and communicating data driven insights.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, prioritize and juggle multiple projects.