About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
The Operations Strategy & Insights team is a new team designed to infuse a culture of operational excellence and drive efficiency and effectiveness to enable scale. We develop metrics driven insights and reporting, drive process improvements, help implement best-in-class tools, and project manage cross-functional initiatives. We are an action-oriented team who question existing processes, identify key risks, review team structures, analyze operational programs, set goals, and partner with functional leaders to continuously grow and improve. As an Operations Strategy & Insights Associate you will work with operations leaders to set goals, design metrics dashboards, measure progress and troubleshoot when necessary. This role relies heavily on the ability to conduct analytics, facilitate data-driven decisions and create high-quality reporting for senior leadership. This role will report to the Director of Operations Strategy & Insights.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Collaborating with operations leaders to identify key metrics and build dashboards to visualize progress
- Conducting analytics to support scaling Customer Experience, Compliance, People Ops, Clearing Ops, and Market Ops
- Facilitating cross-functional processes like annual headcount planning and budget planning
- Developing effective partnerships with multiple stakeholders to deliver data driven insights and drive process improvements
- Project managing operational effectiveness projects that will increase efficiency and reduce risk
- Partnering with the business automation engineering team to ensure Operations has the most effective and scalable tooling to drive productivity
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- MBA degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years working in data science, program management, or consulting
- Excellent SQL skills and a solid understanding of statistical analysis
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with designing metrics and communicating data driven insights
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, prioritize and juggle multiple projects
- Passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.