About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
The Operations Strategy & Insights team is a new team designed to infuse a culture of operational excellence and drive efficiency and effectiveness to enable scale. We develop metrics driven insights and reporting, drive process improvements, help implement best-in-class tools, and project manage cross-functional projects. We are an action-oriented team who question existing processes, identify key risks, review team structures, analyze operational programs, set goals, and partner with functional leaders to continuously grow and improve. As an Operations Strategy & Insights Manager you will identify, scope and project manage critical cross-functional initiatives that increase operational efficiency and effectiveness while reducing risk. This role relies heavily on the ability to navigate ambiguity, develop relationships, create alignment amongst cross-functional teams and execute with speed and quality. This role will report to the Director of Operations Strategy & Insights.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Managing cross-cutting, months-long operational effectiveness projects that will drive overall business effectiveness and efficiency
- Conducting special projects to support scaling Customer Experience, Compliance, People Ops, Clearing Ops, and Market Ops
- Advising operations teams on scalable organizational structures, hiring plans and process design
- Collaborating with operations leaders to define and visualize cross-functional metrics and goals.
- Developing effective partnerships with multiple stakeholders to deliver data driven insights and drive process improvements
- Partnering with the business automation engineering team to ensure Operations has the most effective and scalable tooling to drive productivity
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science
- 5+ years working in program management, product operations, consulting, or a cross-functional operational role
- Exceptional project management skills including organization, ability to meet deadlines, and superior communication skills
- A love for process improvement, metrics and data-driven decisions
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, prioritize and juggle multiple projects
- Lean six-sigma or similar certifications
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.