About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free* investing and trading. Investing in stocks, ETFs and options is offered through Robinhood Financial LLC. Cryptocurrency* trading is offered through Robinhood Crypto, LLC. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage firm with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood* is based in Menlo Park, California, Lake Mary, Florida and London, UK.
*Relevant SEC and FINRA or other fees may still apply. Please see Robinhood’s Fee Schedule at https://about.Robinhood.com/legal. Robinhood Crypto is not a member of FINRA or SIPC. Cryptocurrencies are not stocks and your cryptocurrency investments are not protected by either FDIC or SIPC insurance. Robinhood means Robinhood Markets, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including Robinhood Financial LLC (member SIPC), Robinhood Crypto, LLC, and Robinhood International, Ltd.
About the role
Robinhood is seeking a Product Designer to work on the Robinhood iOS, Android and web product. This is a unique opportunity to join a small team that has already garnered significant accolades including the Apple Design Award and Google Play Award. The Design Team at Robinhood is instrumental in shaping every aspect of the product. The Senior Product Designer will work closely with leadership and will be charged with developing original solutions to large interesting challenges.
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Excellent portfolio
- Strong product sensibility
- Experience designing both consumer-facing mobile and web products
- Understanding of interaction design and information architecture
- Experience developing wireframes and prototypesExpert level skills in Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) and Sketch
- Most importantly, love and care for their craft
Some things that would be amazing to have for this role:
- Previous experience building excellent consumer products