Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free investing in stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award (2015), the Google Play Award for Best Use of Material Design (2016), and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the world (2016). We’re backed with $539 million in capital from top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Sequoia, and KPCB, and were most recently valued at $5.6 billion. Robinhood is based in Menlo Park, California, and Lake Mary, Florida.
This role will support the Creative Producer in managing all marketing related efforts as well as the brand-marketing department as a whole. You will help organize and track each project from setup through production and wrap deliverables. The role requires a candidate with a professional manner in interacting with internal and external stakeholders, exceptional verbal and written communication skills, will be self-motivated but a team player with a high level of initiative and have the ability to present themselves in a professional manner. Candidate must be a quick thinker and have a quick response time.
This role will report directly to the Creative Producer - Marisabel Fernandez.
Your day-to-day work will include:
- Support the Creative Producer and Marketing Creative Director to ensure the smooth running of our creative projects.
- Assist in the breakdown of Media Team requests to determine the scope of work for incoming projects.
- Work with the Creative Producer to establish quarterly strategies for creative production.
- Help in the development of Design briefs for Vendors based on Creative Briefs received by the Media team.
- Schedule and track artists’ and vendor progress: manage internal creative goals, statuses, and delivery dates, upload deliveries for creative and compliance reviews using Shotgun and Redoak.
- Schedule meetings and review sessions. Anticipate possible future conflicts and problem solve with or without supervision.
- Organize, archive, and prepare digital files for the creative image library.
- Help with outputting creative versioning for media testing.
- Perform basic production tasks (such as taking notes from CD and CP, uploading new deliveries for review, renaming/moving files, and creative tagging, finding reference materials, etc).
- Distribute technical review notes to vendors.
- Follow-up on internal Legal/ Compliance reviews and updates.
- Act as a point of contact with the CP for vendor relationships.
- 1-3 years experience as a Production Coordinator in Commercial, TV, Feature VFX or Post facility.
- Solid understanding and background of Design and Animation Production workflow.
- Experience with creative production and asset tracking tools/software (ideally Shotgun)
- Willingness to learn new tools to help improve production efficiency.
- Demonstrated written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects at once.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.