Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free investing in stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award (2015), the Google Play Award for Best Use of Material Design (2016), and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the world (2016). We’re backed with $539 million in capital from top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Sequoia, and KPCB, and were most recently valued at $5.6 billion. Robinhood is based in Menlo Park, California, and Lake Mary, Florida.
About the Role
We are looking for creative and data driven Talent Brand Manager to inspire and attract the world’s greatest minds to join Robinhood. The ideal candidate is a natural born storyteller with a passion for crafting memorable and delightful candidate experiences at every stage of the process—beginning with our talent brand strategy.
You would be the first hire on the team, and would have the opportunity to grow and work on a wide range of initiatives—some of which aren’t yet well-defined.
As a Talent Brand Manager you'll:
- Act as an employer brand subject-matter-expert to the business to develop, test and validate your ideas and launch new creative, initiatives about our employer brand
- Proactively develop new ideas to help us create stellar, memorable moments that inspire the next generation of Robinhood employees
- Build relationships with Marketing and Communications to gain visibility of upcoming campaigns and sponsorships that we can leverage for employer brand purposes
- Partner with the Head of Recruiting to build and implement global employer strategies that align to our company, recruiting, and diversity & inclusion goals
- Create strategies that delight, inspire, and build brand awareness, as well as identify events to build strategic partnerships with select organizations
Some things we consider critical to being a Talent Brand Manager:
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years working in employment brand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous start-up experience preferred; If no start-up experience, then at a minimum must have worked at tech companies
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, you embrace ambiguity and enjoy organized chaos
- Scrappy and resourceful with minimal to no guidance
- You can think on your feet, but have enough humility to ask questions
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.