About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free* investing and trading. Investing in stocks, ETFs and options is offered through Robinhood Financial LLC. Cryptocurrency* trading is offered through Robinhood Crypto, LLC. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage firm with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood* is based in Menlo Park, California, Lake Mary, Florida and London, UK.
*Relevant SEC and FINRA or other fees may still apply. Please see Robinhood’s Fee Schedule at https://about.Robinhood.com/legal. Robinhood Crypto is not a member of FINRA or SIPC. Cryptocurrencies are not stocks and your cryptocurrency investments are not protected by either FDIC or SIPC insurance. Robinhood means Robinhood Markets, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including Robinhood Financial LLC (member SIPC), Robinhood Crypto, LLC, and Robinhood International, Ltd.
About the Role
We are looking for creative and data driven Talent Brand Manager to inspire and attract the world’s greatest minds to join Robinhood. The ideal candidate is a natural born storyteller with a passion for crafting memorable and delightful candidate experiences at every stage of the process—beginning with our talent brand strategy.
You would be the first hire on the team, and would have the opportunity to grow and work on a wide range of initiatives—some of which aren’t yet well-defined.
As a Talent Brand Manager you'll:
- Act as an employer brand subject-matter-expert to the business to develop, test and validate your ideas and launch new creative, initiatives about our employer brand
- Proactively develop new ideas to help us create stellar, memorable moments that inspire the next generation of Robinhood employees
- Build relationships with Marketing and Communications to gain visibility of upcoming campaigns and sponsorships that we can leverage for employer brand purposes
- Partner with the Head of Recruiting to build and implement global employer strategies that align to our company, recruiting, and diversity & inclusion goals
- Create strategies that delight, inspire, and build brand awareness, as well as identify events to build strategic partnerships with select organizations
Some things we consider critical to being a Talent Brand Manager:
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years working in employment brand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous start-up experience preferred; If no start-up experience, then at a minimum must have worked at tech companies
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, you embrace ambiguity and enjoy organized chaos
- Scrappy and resourceful with minimal to no guidance
- You can think on your feet, but have enough humility to ask questions
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.