Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free investing in stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award (2015), the Google Play Award for Best Use of Material Design (2016), and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the world (2016). We’re backed with $539 million in capital from top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Sequoia, and KPCB, and were most recently valued at $5.6 billion. Robinhood is based in Menlo Park, California, and Lake Mary, Florida.
About the role:
At Robinhood, we eliminate barriers to financial services through accessible costs and accessible products. We aim to radically simplify the user experience and make financial services and literacy available to everyone. This requires communicating with and activating our users in a clear and simple way - and that’s where you come in.
As our first Community Lead you’ll:
As the Community Lead, you’ll serve as the human point of contact for the growing Robinhood community. Working across multiple teams you’ll help shape how we engage with our advocates, especially the most vocal and passionate among them. You’ll work with the product, compliance & marketing teams to build scalable programs that enable advocates to evangelize Robinhood and equip them to scale their base and further refine their messaging. You’ll work with customer support to identify existing pain points and develop meaningful solutions / communications while balancing decisions based on analytic evidence, but also the gut feeling you get from our most serious advocates. You’ll work with Brand and Content Strategy to highlight user content, identify influencers and make awesome social content and other creative to delight and engage with Robinhood’s users.
- Develop scalable, compliant and brand safe programs that engage the broader YouTube and financial influencer community to evangelize the Robinhood brand.
- Craft and implement strategy to manage Reddit and similar forum content and moderator partnerships that help us engage in meaningful conversations with customers.
- Serve as the voice of and advocate for Robinhood when speaking directly to our customers, and as the voice and advocate of our users within the Product Team
- Always be in tune with the pulse of our community, raising concerns that arise from our customers across various mediums within the appropriate team at Robinhood
- Work closely with Brand and Marketing strategy to develop a cohesive content strategy on social, as well as integrate user stories and user content into our overall marketing strategy.
- Engage with our most passionate customers, helping them unlock their potential as financial gurus and Robinhood superusers.
- Develop and grow a robust content program for influencers, working directly with them to help them have a bigger impact within our community and the financial world at large by enabling with access and insights via Robinhood.
- Build a best-in-class Community Team that helps set Robinhood apart from big banks and other online trading platforms.