About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free* investing and trading. Investing in stocks, ETFs and options is offered through Robinhood Financial LLC. Cryptocurrency* trading is offered through Robinhood Crypto, LLC. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage firm with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood* is based in Menlo Park, California, Lake Mary, Florida and London, UK.
*Relevant SEC and FINRA or other fees may still apply. Please see Robinhood’s Fee Schedule at https://about.Robinhood.com/legal. Robinhood Crypto is not a member of FINRA or SIPC. Cryptocurrencies are not stocks and your cryptocurrency investments are not protected by either FDIC or SIPC insurance. Robinhood means Robinhood Markets, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including Robinhood Financial LLC (member SIPC), Robinhood Crypto, LLC, and Robinhood International, Ltd.
About the role:
At Robinhood, we eliminate barriers to financial services through accessible costs and accessible products. We aim to radically simplify the user experience and make financial services and literacy available to everyone. This requires communicating with and activating our users in a clear and simple way - and that’s where you come in.
As our first Community Lead:
You’ll serve as the human point of contact for the growing Robinhood community. Working across multiple teams you’ll help shape how we engage with our advocates, especially the most vocal and passionate among them. You’ll work with product, compliance and marketing teams to build scalable programs that enable advocates to evangelize Robinhood and equip them to scale their base and further refine their messaging. You’ll work with customer support to identify existing pain points and develop meaningful solutions / communications while balancing decisions not only based on analytic evidence, but also on the gut feeling you get from our most serious advocates. You’ll work with Brand and Content Strategy teams to highlight user content, identify influencers and make awesome social content and other creatives to delight and engage with Robinhood’s users.
- Develop scalable, compliant and brand safe programs that engage the broader YouTube and financial influencer community to evangelize the Robinhood brand.
- Craft and implement strategy to manage Reddit and similar forum content and moderator partnerships that help us engage in meaningful conversations with customers.
- Serve as the voice of and advocate for Robinhood when speaking directly to our customers, and as the voice and advocate of our users within the Product Team.
- Always be in tune with the pulse of our community, raising concerns that arise from our customers across various mediums within the appropriate teams at Robinhood.
- Work closely with Brand and Marketing strategy teams to develop a cohesive content strategy on social media , as well as integrate user stories and user content into our overall marketing strategy.
- Engage with our most passionate customers, helping them unlock their potential as financial gurus and Robinhood superusers.
- Develop and grow a robust content program for influencers, working directly with them to help them have a bigger impact within our community and the financial world at large with access and insights via Robinhood.
- Build a best-in-class Community Team that helps set Robinhood apart from big banks and other online trading platforms.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.