About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
Robinhood is looking for a Security Program Analyst to join our growing security team. As a Security Program Analyst, you will help run and scale our security governance and overall compliance programs. You’ll partner with Security Program Managers to liaise between cross-functional teams within Robinhood, help build and run multiple projects, and help identify and report on metrics that demonstrate the effectiveness of our programs. To be successful in this role, you will need to be agile and adapt to the growing needs of the business and ensure that the security organization is seen as a facilitator rather than a blocker.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Partnering effectively with cross-functional teams to organize and manage security work
- Helping design, build, and run projects as part of our overall Security Program
- Helping identify, measure, and report on key performance metrics that demonstrate the health and effectiveness of the Security Program
- Helping improve Robinhood's Information Security Standards and Procedures
- Partnering with engineering, legal, and compliance teams to facilitate any regulatory filings or regulatory requests that involve information security or compliance
- Assisting in improving Robinhood's internal audit capabilities, and work with the internal audit function in ensuring Robinhood stays compliant with written supervisory procedures and internal standards
- Assisting and providing guidance to other members of the security team to ensure continuous compliance with our business and regulatory goals
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Passion and knowledge of current trends and related threats in security
- Ability to troubleshoot last-minute changes and stay calm under pressure
- Prior project management experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and in-person communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.