Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free investing in stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award (2015), the Google Play Award for Best Use of Material Design (2016), and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the world (2016). We’re backed with $539 million in capital from top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Sequoia, and KPCB, and were most recently valued at $5.6 billion. Robinhood is based in Menlo Park, California, and Lake Mary, Florida.
Robinhood is looking for a Security Program Analyst to join our growing security team. As a Security Program Analyst, you will help run and scale our security governance and overall compliance programs. You’ll partner with Security Program Managers to liaise between cross-functional teams within Robinhood, help build and run multiple projects, and help identify and report on metrics that demonstrate the effectiveness of our programs. To be successful in this role, you will need to be agile and adapt to the growing needs of the business and ensure that the security organization is seen as a facilitator rather than a blocker.
As a Security Program Analyst, you’ll:
- Partner effectively with cross-functional teams to organize and manage security work
- Help design, build, and run projects as part of our overall Security Program
- Help identify, measure, and report on key performance metrics that demonstrate the health and effectiveness of the Security Program
- Help improve Robinhood's Information Security Standards and Procedures
- Partner with engineering, legal, and compliance teams to facilitate any regulatory filings or regulatory requests that involve information security or compliance
- Assist in improving Robinhood's internal audit capabilities, and work with the internal audit function in ensuring Robinhood stays compliant with written supervisory procedures and internal standards
- Assist and provide guidance to other members of the security team to ensure continuous compliance with our business and regulatory goals
Some things we consider critical to being a Security Program Analyst:
- Passion and knowledge of current trends and related threats in security
- Ability to troubleshoot last-minute changes and stay calm under pressure
- Prior project management experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and in-person communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
- Ability to think critically and creatively
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.