Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free investing in stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award (2015), the Google Play Award for Best Use of Material Design (2016), and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the world (2016). We’re backed with $539 million in capital from top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Sequoia, and KPCB, and were most recently valued at $5.6 billion. Robinhood is based in Menlo Park, California, and Lake Mary, Florida.
About the Role
The Market Operations team is passionate about delivering an excellent end-customer experience and mitigating firm risk while supporting cutting-edge brokerage products. They serve as a valuable bridge between our customer experience, clearing, compliance, product, and engineering teams to improve, maintain, and scale Robinhood’s products and systems. As a Market Operations New Accounts Analyst, you’ll serve as an integral part in our account opening process by reviewing new account applications, analyzing documents with keen attention to detail, and occasionally interacting with customers. This is an opportunity to be a part of one of the most efficient and important pillars of Robinhood’s business.
As a Market Operations Associate (New Accounts), you’ll:
- Review new account applications with a mindset of risk mitigation.
- Review customer-related documents for completeness and process any necessary changes in customer accounts.
- Consistently meet productivity goals with minimal error.
- Act as subject matter expert in the firm account opening process and be able to clearly communicate this with other teams and customers with outstanding customer service.
- Interact and troubleshoot with customers for more complex account application issues.
- Adhere to the Customer Identification Program.
Some things we consider critical to being a Market Operations Associate (New Accounts):
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to meet productivity goals
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Resourceful and adaptive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Ability to work some weekends
- 2+ years working in operations or financial services
- Familiarity with brokerage operations and consumer technology
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.