Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free investing in stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award (2015), the Google Play Award for Best Use of Material Design (2016), and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the world (2016). We’re backed with $539 million in capital from top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Sequoia, and KPCB, and were most recently valued at $5.6 billion. Robinhood is based in Menlo Park, California, and Lake Mary, Florida.
About the Role
The Risk Management Technical Program Manager (TPM) will work extensively with both Business and Engineering at Robinhood. This role will require an in depth understanding of the technical architecture at Robinhood in order to inform the teams of risk implications on their services.
This position is located in Menlo Park, CA and reports directly to the Head of Enterprise Risk.
- Partner with Engineering around new products and features across Robinhood and proactively participate in their design processes to ensure risk concerns are built in
- Create and assist with implementation of standard pre-launch risk testing processes
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases
- Perform risk management and change management on projects
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience within risk-related product, technical program management, or systems/software engineering role
- Experience understanding product requirements and translating needs into plans
- Strong understanding of privacy regulations and other industry standards outlined by GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field of study
- Experience analyzing large datasets and drawing meaningful conclusions
- Big 4 consulting experience
- Broker dealer and clearing operations systems expertise
- PMP Certification (PMI)
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.