About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free* investing and trading. Investing in stocks, ETFs and options is offered through Robinhood Financial LLC. Cryptocurrency* trading is offered through Robinhood Crypto, LLC. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage firm with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood* is based in Menlo Park, California, Lake Mary, Florida and London, UK.
*Relevant SEC and FINRA or other fees may still apply. Please see Robinhood’s Fee Schedule at https://about.Robinhood.com/legal. Robinhood Crypto is not a member of FINRA or SIPC. Cryptocurrencies are not stocks and your cryptocurrency investments are not protected by either FDIC or SIPC insurance. Robinhood means Robinhood Markets, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including Robinhood Financial LLC (member SIPC), Robinhood Crypto, LLC, and Robinhood International, Ltd.
About the Role
The Risk Management Technical Program Manager (TPM) will work extensively with both Business and Engineering at Robinhood. This role will require an in depth understanding of the technical architecture at Robinhood in order to inform the teams of risk implications on their services.
This position is located in Menlo Park, CA and reports directly to the Head of Enterprise Risk.
- Partner with Engineering around new products and features across Robinhood and proactively participate in their design processes to ensure risk concerns are built in.
- Create and assist with implementation of standard pre-launch risk testing processes.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience within risk-related product, technical program management, or systems/software engineering role
- Experience understanding product requirements and translating needs into plans
- Strong understanding of privacy regulations and other industry standards outlined by GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field of study
- Experience analyzing large datasets and drawing meaningful conclusions
- Big 4 consulting experience
- Broker dealer and clearing operations systems expertise
- PMP Certification (PMI)
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.