About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free* investing and trading. Investing in stocks, ETFs and options is offered through Robinhood Financial LLC. Cryptocurrency* trading is offered through Robinhood Crypto, LLC. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage firm with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood* is based in Menlo Park, California, Lake Mary, Florida and London, UK.
*Relevant SEC and FINRA or other fees may still apply. Please see Robinhood’s Fee Schedule at https://about.Robinhood.com/legal. Robinhood Crypto is not a member of FINRA or SIPC. Cryptocurrencies are not stocks and your cryptocurrency investments are not protected by either FDIC or SIPC insurance. Robinhood means Robinhood Markets, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including Robinhood Financial LLC (member SIPC), Robinhood Crypto, LLC, and Robinhood International, Ltd.
About the Role
As an Enterprise Risk Program Manager, you'll be managing company-wide risk programs and advise Product, Engineering, Operations, Customer Support, Public Relations and other teams on regulatory risk matters. In this role, you will also centrally track the company’s top risks and remediation programs.
This position is located in Menlo Park, CA and reports directly to the Head of Enterprise Risk.
- Conduct risk assessments to identify risks and recommend how to mitigate risks
- Design and manage risk programs that implement agreed upon solutions
- Partner with various stakeholders to implement solutions to identified gaps
- Monitor risk landscape and identify emerging and future risk
- Create a risk framework and process to categorize and track risks
- Track risk levels against the company framework and report status to management and the board
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- 5+ years of experience within consulting, risk management or program management
- Demonstrated program management skills in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Master’s degree in a relevant field of study
- Experience analyzing large datasets and drawing meaningful conclusions
- Big 4 consulting experience
- Broker dealer and clearing operations expertise
- PMP Certification (PMI)
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.