About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free* investing and trading. Investing in stocks, ETFs and options is offered through Robinhood Financial LLC. Cryptocurrency trading is offered through Robinhood Crypto, LLC. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage firm with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award (2015), the Google Play Award for Best Use of Material Design (2016), and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the world (2016). Robinhood is based in Menlo Park, California, and Lake Mary, Florida.
*Relevant SEC and FINRA or other fees may still apply. Please see Robinhood’s Commission and Fee Schedule at https://about.Robinhood.com/legal to learn more.
Robinhood means Robinhood Markets, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including Robinhood Financial LLC (member SIPC) and Robinhood Crypto, LLC.
About the Role
The AML Analyst will be responsible for supporting and improving compliance and anti-money laundering processes and controls. This includes monitoring exception reports to identify unusual patterns of activity and escalating suspicious activity to the AML Manager and investigations team. The analyst will support the AML team in managing risk and monitoring customer behavior to ensure we meet our requirements under Firm policy, the BSA, FinCEN guidance, SEC rules, and FINRA regulations.
As an AML Analyst you will:
- Review daily reports/alerts and escalate suspicious activity patterns or trends to the AML Manager investigations.
- Document rationale and file Suspicious Activity Reports where necessary.
- Support program-wide investigations through gathering data and/or documentation.
- Receive and triage referrals from internal partners.
- Conduct thorough investigations, identify unusual patterns for escalation and filings.
Some things we consider critical to being an AML Analyst:
- 2+ years experience in a finance or analytical role
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or natural sciences
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Resourceful, persistent and ability to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong modeling ability, and proficiency with Excel
- Demonstrated ability to identify and prioritize key initiatives and related tasks
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication, analytical skills, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to a changing environment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.