Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free investing in stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award (2015), the Google Play Award for Best Use of Material Design (2016), and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the world (2016). We’re backed with $539 million in capital from top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Sequoia, and KPCB, and were most recently valued at $5.6 billion. Robinhood is based in Menlo Park, California, and Lake Mary, Florida.
We are looking for an intellectually curious and enthusiastic individual to help the organization prepare for continued rapid growth. This role is responsible for cash flow forecasting, monitoring corporate liquidity and investments, developing financial analysis for strategic initiatives, and assisting with investor relations related to the company’s financial activities.
- Develop a weekly and monthly cash flow forecast. Manage our cash forecasting and cash management processes
- Daily administration of cash management operations, including daily cash position, wire transfers, borrowings, FX, cash investments, and related activity
- Implement and then own the treasury management system (TMS)
- Assist with the development of investor relations materials and related communication strategies
- Assist with the implementation of financing arrangements including deal execution, borrowing settlements, and covenant compliance
- Develop and present complex modeling of cash flows and PnL for new strategic initiatives
- Assist with the creation and evolution of dashboards to display new KPIs and synthesize data in a coherent and presentable fashion
- 2-6+ years relevant experience preferably in corporate treasury, investment banking, or financial services
- Bachelor's degree in economics, mathematics, business, computer science, or a related field
- Strong experience working with dashboards such as looker, birst, or tableau
- Financial acumen including financial modeling skills and familiarity with financial statements
- Ability to work with and synthesize large data sets and clearly communicate results
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Google suite of products
- Intellectually curious and looking to gain experience in treasury and investment fields
- Ability to get things done and comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience at a fintech or financial services company
- Experience with SQL, R, or equivalent
- Experience working with Kyriba and banking portals
- Working knowledge of macroeconomics including financial markets, financial instruments, and investment theory
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.