Robinhood is democratizing financial services. We offer commission-free investing in U.S. stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is one of the fastest-growing brokerages ever, with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award, the Google Material Design Award, and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the World. We’re backed with $539 million in capital from top-tier investors such as DST Global, CapitalG, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Sequoia, and KPCB, and were recently valued at $5.6 billion. Robinhood is based in Menlo Park, California with a regional office in Lake Mary, Florida.
About The Role
As part of Customer Experience (CX) team you will be responsible for designing and helping to implement programs that build an outstanding customer experience for our customers. Specifically you will be responsible for designing and implementing scaled training solutions to help our customer experience representatives develop, learn, and delight our customers.
We are seeking a Learning & Development Manager to create and manage programs with the goal of enabling continuous delivery of a high-quality, customer-centric support experience for Robinhood employees and our support partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop a product training roadmap, identifying improvement opportunities, delivering against organization needs, and predictably identifying outcomes
- Utilize technology to scale the training experience to a mix of virtual, self-driven and in-classroom instruction
- Use principles of instructional design to optimize the training content for virtual learning using a mixture of delivery methods
- Actively manage the freshness of the content, delivery planning and outcome measurement of the training
- Closely partner with external vendors and the QA team to determine upskilling needs for support agents
- Develop metrics, dashboards, and reporting that provide actionable insight to improve training content and outcomes
- Engage with external suppliers to ensure smooth delivery, implementation, and adoption of the training program
- Continuously benchmark against new and existing training methodologies, tools and processes to drive training capabilities
- Develop strong relationships with the product organization to stay informed of new launches and learning needs
- Actively manages L&D associates to a high quality bar
- Work with Customer Experience managers to gain alignment and engagement in support of learning and development initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- 3-5+ years of proven, results based, experience in training and training leadership preferably at a high growth tech company or in financial services
- Successful leadership of and familiarity with learning programs in a regulated environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team while balancing competing priorities, workloads and deadlines
- Strong customer orientation and passion for seeing others succeed
- Deep understanding of training program design, implementation, delivery methods and processes
- Strong ability to analyze existing programs for gaps and improvement opportunities then develop and implement strategies to drive clear business impact through training
- Strong communication and influencing skills, experience working with global virtual cross-functional and external partners
- Strong project management experience with the ability to lead multiple projects within tight timeframes.
- Passionate about customer experience and making life simpler with technology through training
- Financial services and customer support training experience a plus
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.