About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free* investing and trading. Investing in stocks, ETFs and options is offered through Robinhood Financial LLC. Cryptocurrency* trading is offered through Robinhood Crypto, LLC. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage firm with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood* is based in Menlo Park, California, Lake Mary, Florida and London, UK.
*Relevant SEC and FINRA or other fees may still apply. Please see Robinhood’s Fee Schedule at https://about.Robinhood.com/legal. Robinhood Crypto is not a member of FINRA or SIPC. Cryptocurrencies are not stocks and your cryptocurrency investments are not protected by either FDIC or SIPC insurance. Robinhood means Robinhood Markets, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including Robinhood Financial LLC (member SIPC), Robinhood Crypto, LLC, and Robinhood International, Ltd.
About the Role
We’re hiring a Recruiting Lead to hire for Product functions such as Design, Product Management, Marketing and Content functions at Robinhood. You'll partner closely with our VP of Product.
As our Product Recruiting Lead, you’ll:
- Act as a recruiting consultant to the business partners by suggesting changes to the hiring/interview process, running interviewer trainings, and managing interviewer loads
- Manage the sourcing process for high priority roles
- Draw upon a proven recruiting background to identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer accept
- Engage passive candidates and understand their underlying motivations, while providing detailed information on the position requirements and company mission
- Be the face of Robinhood to our amazing candidates! Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships
Some things we consider critical to being a Product Recruiting Lead:
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of recruiting, sales, or consulting experience, with a strong preference for experience in full lifecycle product or design recruiting
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top companies. You do not rely on inbound applicants or third party agencies; you are dedicated to building pipelines of the highest possible quality candidates
- Previous start-up experience preferred. If no start-up experience, then at a minimum must have worked at tech companies
- Experience partnering and influencing Executives and Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments, you embrace ambiguity and enjoy organized chaos
- Scrappy and resourceful with minimal to no guidance
- You can think on your feet but have enough humility to ask questions
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.