Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free investing in stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award (2015), the Google Play Award for Best Use of Material Design (2016), and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the world (2016). We’re backed with $539 million in capital from top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Sequoia, and KPCB, and were most recently valued at $5.6 billion. Robinhood is based in Menlo Park, California, and Lake Mary, Florida.
We are looking for a Manager to join our rapidly growing Finance team. This role will play an integral part in Robinhood’s success by scaling and improving our corporate finance functions, driving financial planning processes, and working with various business partners to develop strategic analysis around key business initiatives.
- Own the company financial models and guide Robinhood’s annual financial planning process; be the source of truth for metrics regarding the financial health of the company
- Build and scale the corporate finance function of the company by implementing new processes and improving financial controls; collaborate with Accounting partners to identify key milestones as we mature as a company
- Apply a data-driven analytical approach to influence strategic decision making, with a focus on resource allocation decisions and long-term financial planning
- Regularly partner with key organizations (e.g. Accounting, Data, Business, Marketing, etc.) to analyze and report on the financial impact of decisions across the company
- Develop metrics to track product and company-level trends, identify efficiency and/or growth opportunities
- Clearly communicate ideas and recommendations, and collaborate with team members of all levels
- Prepare analysis and support communication to product leaders and company leadership
- 5-8 years of relevant industry experience (e.g., corporate finance, investment banking, management consulting, etc.)
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and strong understanding of accounting and corporate finance concepts
- Track record of prioritizing competing projects and driving them to completion through good judgement, business acumen, and ego-free teamwork
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to take complex concepts and output accurate and digestible analysis
- Experience working with SQL
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study
- Experience working with financial tools such as HostAnalytics or Hyperion
- Experience at a fintech company or high-growth startup
- MBA is a plus
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.