About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
Robinhood’s Customer Experience team is committed to providing an outstanding customer experience. In your role as a Registered Customer Experience Representative, you will be empowered to help our customers with some of their most complex issues. Your job is not only to help our customers with the issues they encounter, but to help us learn as a company from each interaction, so that we can make our customers’ experience using our products as seamless as possible. Self-starters who spot and solve problems thrive at Robinhood, and you’ll have a special role as the voice of our customers.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Communicating with customers using email, chat and phone channels
- Delivering outstanding service by solving customer issues efficiently and effectively with empathy
- Influencing customer happiness and loyalty metrics
- Acting as the voice of the customer by identifying and communicating customer pain points or opportunities to the product and engineering organization
- Improving productivity for the Customer Experience team by identifying ways to avoid recurring customer contacts and recommending changes to improve processes and knowledge articles
- Developing deep subject mastery of complex financial concepts like Equities Trading, Margin and Options Trading
- Mastering Robinhood’s policies and procedures pertaining to complex customer scenarios and translating them into outstanding customer interactions
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 Licenses
- 2+ years experience in a support/service role for a financial services company
- Familiarity with financial services and the stock market
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Ability to act independently and to be self-motivated
- Ability to quickly defuse customer anxiety through exceptional customer service skills
- Deep mastery of complex financial topics
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Instinct to problem-solve
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills (e.g. pattern recognition)
- The ability to concisely and accurately communicate complex topics
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.