Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free investing in stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award (2015), the Google Play Award for Best Use of Material Design (2016), and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the world (2016). We’re backed with $539 million in capital from top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Sequoia, and KPCB, and were most recently valued at $5.6 billion. Robinhood is based in Menlo Park, California, and Lake Mary, Florida.
About the Role
We’re hiring a Recruiting Manager to build and manage hiring for our Financial Operations functions such as Market Ops, Clearing Ops, Product Ops, Customer Experience and Securities Lending at Robinhood. You’ll use your experience in full-cycle recruiting to lead, mentor, grow, and hire a team of sourcers and recruiters while partnering closely with our VP of Operations.
As our Financial Operations Recruiting Manager, you’ll:
- Act as a recruiting consultant to the business partners by suggesting changes to the hiring/interview process, running interviewer trainings, and managing interviewer loads
- Manage the sourcing process for high priority roles
- Draw upon a proven recruiting background to identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer accept
- Engage passive candidates and understand their underlying motivations, while providing detailed information on the position requirements and company mission
- Be the face of Robinhood to our amazing candidates! Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships
Some things we consider critical to being a Financial Operations Recruiting Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of recruiting, sales, or consulting experience, with a strong preference for experience in full lifecycle business or operations recruiting. Experience at a financial services firm such as a broker-dealer or trading firm a plus.
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top companies. You do not rely on inbound applicants or third party agencies; you are dedicated to building pipelines of the highest possible quality candidates
- Previous start-up experience preferred. If no start-up experience, then at a minimum must have worked at tech companies
- Experience partnering and influencing Executives and Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting cycle.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments, you embrace ambiguity and enjoy organized chaos
- Scrappy and resourceful with minimal to no guidance
- You can think on your feet but have enough humility to ask questions
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.