Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free investing in stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award (2015), the Google Play Award for Best Use of Material Design (2016), and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the world (2016). We’re backed with $539 million in capital from top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Sequoia, and KPCB, and were most recently valued at $5.6 billion. Robinhood is based in Menlo Park, California, and Lake Mary, Florida.
About The Role
As a Product Operations Manager at Robinhood, you make it possible for Robinhood to launch new products, while more than doubling users each year. You will lead cross-functional projects designed to improve Robinhood’s operational efficiency and readiness. The role will work on scaling operations for existing products as well as designing the operational programs for new initiatives. The Program Manager will work with cross-functional partners including Product Management, Business, Market Operations, Compliance, Legal, Engineering, and Customer Experience to to guarantee operational readiness. You will be responsible for ensuring optimal collaboration and project execution with all key stakeholders. This will require extensive communication with operators, product leads, and senior leadership. Product Operations Managers are passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience, achieving product objectives, and working with multiple partners.
- Plan, coordinate, and drive discipline around the processes for testing, launching and rollout of new products and features
- Ensure the Operations teams are ready with the resources, information and processes required to support new products (training, playbooks, documentation, resolution paths, FAQs, etc)
- Develop, manage, and continuously improve processes for scale that help your product/eng team meet its goals more efficiently and effectively.
Build Strong Feedback Loops
- Work with operations teams to collect, prioritize and communicate product-related challenges to be considered by product and engineering in future development
- Surface customer or operations use-cases and edge-cases to validate requirements and proposed product solutions
- Ensure that the loop is closed when product takes action implementing changes that affect customer facing teams.
Scale Product Knowledge Throughout the Company
- Serve as a central expert, and maintain an updated central source of truth for information about your team's products
- Partner with customer facing and operations teams to help them make more tailored content for specific audiences
- Regularly provide updates on your products and progress in Product Ops team-wide channel
Build a Cross-functional Community
- To smoothly facilitate the above activities, you will partner closely with other functions like product marketing, support, product, engineering, compliance, legal and others
- Identify and actively build connections with relevant subject matter experts across the company to surface insights, to get them excited about what your team is building, and to pave the way for smoother future rollouts
- Serve as a central point of contact for inbound requests from other teams, responding (or appropriately routing them) to save engineering time
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years working in program or project management, product operations, consulting, regulatory compliance, or finance operations role that worked closely with product and engineering teams.
- Become a trusted partner for our product and engineering teams understanding how your team can help contribute to driving our overall mission
- Exceptional project management skills including organization, ability to meet deadlines, and superior communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to to prioritize and juggle multiple projects
- Ability to independently build and lead project plans, roadmaps, and balance priorities driving projects to completion
- Python, SQL or GIT skills to drive data analysis
- Demonstrated attention to detail with a bias for action, and extremely organized
- Demonstrated cross-functional relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong understanding of middle and back office brokerage operations and compliance functions
- Experience working at a fast-paced financial services company
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.