About the Company
Robinhood is democratising our financial system. Since launching in the U.S., Robinhood has empowered more than six million Americans to participate in the financial markets. Now, we're working on bringing Robinhood's investing platform to the U.K. Be a part of the small and fast-growing London team that's scaling our mission globally.
Robinhood was named Fast Company's 11th Most Innovative Company in the World (2016), a CNBC Disruptor 50 (2019), and recognized on LinkedIn's Top Startups list (2018). We're backed with more than $860 million in capital from top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Sequoia, and KPCB, and were most recently valued at $7.6 billion. Robinhood has offices in Menlo Park, California, Lake Mary, Florida, and London, United Kingdom.
Robinhood means Robinhood Markets, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including Robinhood Financial LLC (member SIPC), Robinhood Securities, LLC, Robinhood Crypto, LLC, and Robinhood International, Ltd.
About the Role
The Operations Specialist sits within our Client Services operation. This role responds to a wide variety of inquiries that are escalated from other parts of the organisation. This role is expected to increase loyalty with every interaction.
As a Customer Operations Specialist you will:
- Handle escalated issues promptly using strong interpersonal skills in a professional manner via phone, email, and social channels.
- Managing customer issues/expectations in accordance with the process guide
- Defuse complicated or frustrating customer situations.
- Through conflict resolution create a positive customer experience.
- Quickly diagnose and provide a path to resolving inquiries
- Proactively identify ways to avoid recurrence of customer contacts by recommending changes to improve processes and knowledge articles
- Research and resolution of our most complex issues
- Other responsibilities based on business and market conditions
Some things we consider critical to being a great Customer Operations Specialist:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in a support/service role for a financial services company or technical support organisation
- Attention to detail, and the ability to manage changing priorities
- The ability to quickly defuse customer anxiety through exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Must be able to act independently and be self-motivated
- Strong written, verbal and organisation skills