Robinhood is changing the way America invests. We believe our financial system should work for everyone and not just a few. We offer commission-free trading for stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies—all in one, user-friendly platform. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve enabled millions of people to participate in the markets, cementing us as the fastest-growing brokerage ever.
About the Role
We’re looking for our first Recruiting Operations Lead to improve the productivity of our recruiting team; scale our processes, tools, and workflows to help Robinhood grow at hyper speed; and design operations that provide meaningful candidate and recruiting experiences. The ideal candidate is passionate about relentless process improvement, has experience building operations and systems from the ground up, and has rewired systems to speed up a company’s rate of growth.
As our Recruiting Operations Lead, you’ll:
- Act as a key partner to recruiting leadership and partners across the business to design and drive efficiency and implement scalable recruiting processes
- Partner with Recruiters, Sourcers, Coordinators, HR, interviewers, and Hiring Managers to recommend improvements to drive key performance indicators (such as time to hire, time from role approval to job posting, candidate experience, etc.)
- Own the technology and program roadmap for the recruiting team, including budgets and forecasts; negotiate and manage relationships with vendors, agencies, and third parties
- Proactively identify technology solutions for recruiters to improve their productivity, to improve candidate experience, and to assess effectiveness/efficiency of our efforts
- Extract insights from recruiting analytics, such as funnel analysis, to proactively spot issue areas and recommend solutions
- Ensure candidates have a great experience during their interview process at Robinhood and seek out new ways to improve candidate experience
Some things we consider critical to being our Recruiting Operations Manager:
- 8+ years of experience in recruiting, operations, or sales
- Expertise and ability to consult and make informed assessments of recruiting processes, tools, workflows, and systems,
- Passion for improving systems and running pilot tests to improve operations and scale what works
- Analytical skills such as Looker, SQL, statistical knowledge
- 1+ years of experience people managing a team of coordinators
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.