Robinhood is changing the way America invests. We believe our financial system should work for everyone and not just a few. We offer commission-free trading for stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies—all in one, user-friendly platform. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve enabled millions of people to participate in the markets, cementing us as the fastest-growing brokerage ever.
About the Role
We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience at each stage of the conversation by lending genuine insight into our culture, mission and challenges.
As a Sourcer you'll:
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to become subject matter experts in the operational requirements, and how positions are able to impact the organization
- Strategize and leverage multiple sourcing channels to identify high caliber candidates and maintain a healthy pipeline for priority roles
- Engage passive candidates and understand their underlying motivations, while providing detailed information on the position requirements and company mission
- Be the face of Robinhood to our amazing candidates. Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships
Some things we consider critical to being a Sourcer:
- 2+ years of sourcing/recruiting experience (at least 1 year agency experience preferred)
- Proven track-record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top companies. You do not rely on inbound applicants or third party agencies
- You think of hiring as a partnership and have the gift to successfully work with all different personalities regardless of hierarchy
- Self-starting, scrappy and resourceful work ethic requiring minimal to no guidance
- You can think on your feet, but have enough humility to ask questions
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.