Robinhood is democratizing access to America’s financial system. Our platform offers commission-free investing in U.S. stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is the fastest-growing brokerage ever, with over four million users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award, the Google Material Design Award, and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the World. We’re backed with $539 million in capital from top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Sequoia, and KPCB, and valued at $5.6 billion. Robinhood is based in Menlo Park, California with a regional office in Lake Mary, Florida.
About the Role
Robinhood is the fastest growing brokerage in the world, and as Customer Support Front Line Manager, you'll have a rare opportunity to contribute directly to the growth of a disruptive, pre-IPO company. You'll own and grow our brand by managing a team of highly trained Customer Support specialists. As this is a highly-visible position, your results will be noticed all the way up the chain. This is a great opportunity to grow your professional skill set while making a noticeable impact on this growing team.
What makes It great:
You will be managing a trained group of Customer Experience Specialists and helping them achieve their daily, weekly, and career growth goals. You will effect change almost immediately on both your team and the organization as a whole. Additionally you will collaborate with our different departments to ensure Service Levels for certain specializations are met and a positive and consistent work environment for your team is established.
As a Customer Support Front Line Manager you’ll:
- Lead by example and promote Robinhood’s core values and mission
- Supervise/manage the day-to-day performance of Tier 1 and Tier 2 Customer Support representatives
- Conduct Quality Assurance evaluations while coaching key performance metrics
- Develop Service Level expectations within specializations
- Develop and provide feedback to leadership on both system and process improvement.
- Review and approve time and attendance
- Serve as escalation support for bucket and topic leads
- Be willing to work various shifts depending on company need
Some things we consider critical to being a Customer Support Front Line Manager:
- You’re passionate about fostering an environment of positivity, inclusiveness, and can motivate your team even when times get tough
- You have the ability to assess performance and provide solid coaching takeaways for your team while developing your people upwards
- You’re an expert cross-functional communicator and have the ability to identify problematic areas and provide solutions
- You demonstrate good judgment and sound reasoning when needing to de escalate customers and handle white glove related requests.
- You have good time management skills, and can balance meeting the deliverables of a given work week without sacrificing quality
- You’re intellectually curious and detail-oriented
- You run to fires and are the first one to help out when the unexpected happens
- You are flexible: must have open availability. Our Lake Mary Contact Center, where you will be based, is open Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 10 p.m, Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m
- 2-3 years hands-on leadership/management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven with proven expertise in defining next steps and continual process improvements
- Experience managing by Key Performance Indicators; proven results in driving customer satisfaction metrics
- Strong analytical skill set and action-driven leadership style
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment
- Bachelor's Degree Required
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.