Robinhood is changing the way America invests. We believe our financial system should work for everyone and not just a few. We offer commission-free trading for stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies—all in one, user-friendly platform. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve enabled millions of people to participate in the markets, cementing us as the fastest-growing brokerage ever.
About the Role
We're looking for a motivated self-starter to be a part of our Clearing Operations team. You'll be on the front line of our newly formed treasury brokerage team working with many key players throughout our organization.
As a Clearing Operations Associate you’ll:
- Take ownership of critical business functions such as reconciling accounts, international money movements & daily clearing activities
- Manage risks for back-office clearing activities
- Develop processes to increase operations efficiency of Robinhood Securities
- Work closely with our project and operations teams to launch, improve, and scale Robinhood products and systems
- Help build and create processes and procedures for Treasury
Some things we consider critical to being a Clearing Operations Associate:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and constantly evolving work environment
- Strong problem-solving skills with a bias toward action
- Ability to identify inefficiencies in operational processes, then design and implement solutions
- Upholding and spreading the Robinhood Culture in all cross functional interactions
- Bachelor’s in finance, accounting, business, or similar interests
- 2 years experience in Brokerage Operations, Financial Services, or related field
- FINRA Series 7 or ability to obtain within 90 days
- Strong Robinhood product knowledge and analytical skills
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.