Robinhood is changing the way America invests. We believe our financial system should work for everyone and not just a few. We offer commission-free trading for stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies—all in one, user-friendly platform. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve enabled millions of people to participate in the markets, cementing us as the fastest-growing brokerage ever.
About the Role
At Robinhood we’re committed to providing a world-class experience to our customers. As the Vendor Strategy and Operations Lead for our Customer Experience team, you will be responsible for our entire onshore and offshore vendor strategy. You will have end-to-end ownership, and will be responsible for guiding our strategy and implementing it across all of our partner relationships. Your work ensures that our Customer Experience operations scale with our user base and is crucial to sustain the continued growth of our company.
We begin all of our work with our customers in mind and are looking for someone with a passion for delivering amazing customer experiences.
As our Vendor Strategy and Operations Lead you will:
- Develop and design our onshore and offshore vendor strategy for Customer Experience, optimizing for scalability, quality, and cost.
- Own the relationships with each of our vendor partners, engaging on long-term strategic priorities and day-to-day practicalities
Develop and implement metrics-driven operating norms that will allow you to hold partners accountable for high quality and output at each location
- Be our envoy, regularly visiting each partner, collaborating with local leadership, and helping to embed Robinhood’s culture at each location we partner with
- Define processes and systems to ensure that support workflows we’ve perfected internally are adhered to across our vendor network
- Coordinate the installation of new support workflows (e.g. for new product launches) and implementation of cross-functional projects in remote locations
- Influence our development of internal procedures and processes to ensure they are designed to scale across our entire network.
Some things we consider critical to being our Vendor Strategy and Operations Lead:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of vendor management and/or global program management experience
- 2+ years of experience in support or customer facing operations
- You are data-driven; you have a bias to action and hold yourself accountable to metrics.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You’re humble and are excited to work in an environment that values output, not reputation
- You’re a team player and you bring energy to each room you enter
- You’re willing to travel
- MBA, MS or other advanced degree with experience in a related field.
- You have experience building a robust vendor operations program from scratch
- You are familiar with typical vendor contract structure and are comfortable overseeing negotiations with partners independently
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.