Robinhood is changing the way America invests. We believe our financial system should work for everyone and not just a few. We offer commission-free trading for stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies—all in one, user-friendly platform. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve enabled millions of people to participate in the markets, cementing us as the fastest-growing brokerage ever.
About the Role
At Robinhood we’re committed to providing a world-class experience to our customers. As an Operations Program Manager on our Customer Experience team, you will lead a diverse portfolio of strategic programs and projects, each with a defined goal of improving customer experience. You will have ownership of the entire project lifecycle and will work with world-class people from across the company to drive these projects to completion. The projects you lead will be complex and multifaceted—you’ll need a sixth sense to identify risks and maintain coordination across teams, products, and geographies.
We begin all of our work with our customers in mind and are looking for someone with a passion for delivering amazing customer experiences.
As an Operations Program Manager you will:
- Identify and rally individuals from across the company to contribute to key strategic projects designed to improve our customer experience
- Design and implement these projects and initiatives with corresponding metrics to help us gauge the impact of the project overall and our effectiveness in implementation
- Take desired outcomes and work backward, developing specific requirements and roadmaps that you will use to guide your team to project completion.
- Use your understanding of our business to proactively identify opportunities to improve our processes
- Own the entire project lifecycle and lead teams from initiation to planning, execution and delivery.
- Communicate proactively to keep other groups within the company aware of your progress and key risks.
Some things we consider critical to being an Operations Program Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of practical experience managing complex programs or large customer engagements (e.g. project management, process development and improvement, etc.)
- You’ve shown you can effectively lead key cross-functional programs across teams like Operations, Product Management, and Engineering
- You have great interpersonal skills and have shown you can build strong working relationships with diverse technical and non-technical teams.
- You’re able to balance the need to engage at the strategic level, while also having sufficient command of the details to maintain organization and hold your team accountable for progress.
- You are data-driven; you hold yourself and your teams accountable to metrics.
- You thrive in chaos, and can work through ambiguity to create definition and order
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You’re humble and are excited to work in an environment that values output, not reputation
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.