Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free investing in stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award (2015), the Google Play Award for Best Use of Material Design (2016), and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the world (2016). We’re backed with $539 million in capital from top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Sequoia, and KPCB, and were most recently valued at $5.6 billion. Robinhood is based in Menlo Park, California, and Lake Mary, Florida.
About the Role
Insights from data power most decisions at Robinhood. Data Analyst at Robinhood works with stakeholders in several teams such as product, marketing, engineering, finance, customer support, and compliance to understand and analyze data from all parts of Robinhood's business to power these decisions. Our company trajectory is defined by the systems, tools, and analytics powered by our exceptional team.
As a Data Analyst you will:
- Develop and share insights around the key metrics that drive the company.
- Work with stakeholders to identify the key metrics different departments should track, and develop and share reports and dashboards to successfully track these metrics.
- Power quick decisions by answering business questions by querying our vast datasets.
- Adapt quantitative techniques to solve problems across several teams, such as product, operations, customer support, compliance, and security.
- Mentor others as needed to democratize the use of data within the company.
Some things we consider critical to being a Data Analyst:
- BA/BS in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, engineering or natural sciences (or equivalent experience).
- Excellent programming skills, including expert level familiarity with either Python (numpy, scipy, pandas) or R programming languages.
- Expert level SQL skills.
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis.
- Experience with communicating data driven insights
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.