Robinhood is changing the way America invests. We believe our financial system should work for everyone and not just a few. We offer commission-free trading for stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies—all in one, user-friendly platform. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve enabled millions of people to participate in the markets, cementing us as the fastest-growing brokerage ever.
About the Role
Insights from data power most decisions at Robinhood. A Data Analyst at Robinhood works with stakeholders in several teams such as product, marketing, engineering, finance, customer support, and compliance to understand and analyze data from all parts of Robinhood's business to power these decisions. Our company trajectory is defined by the systems, tools, and analytics powered by our exceptional team.
As a Data Analyst you will:
- Develop and share insights around the key metrics that drive the company.
- Work with stakeholders to identify the key metrics different departments should track, and develop and share reports and dashboards to successfully track these metrics.
- Power quick decisions by answering business questions by querying our vast datasets.
- Adapt quantitative techniques to solve problems across several teams, such as product, operations, customer support, compliance, and security.
- Mentor others as needed to democratize the use of data within the company.
Some things we consider critical to being a Data Analyst:
- BA/BS in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, engineering or natural sciences (or equivalent experience).
- Excellent programming skills, including expert level familiarity with either Python (numpy, scipy, pandas) or R programming languages.
- Expert level SQL skills.
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis.
- Experience with communicating data driven insights
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.