Robinhood is changing the way America invests. We believe our financial system should work for everyone and not just a few. We offer commission-free trading for stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies—all in one, user-friendly platform. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve enabled millions of people to participate in the markets, cementing us as the fastest-growing brokerage ever.
About the Role:
Robinhood is seeking to hire a Senior Operations Associate to join its Customer Support team. Reporting to the VP of Support, the Senior Operations Associate will lead strategic initiatives and improve team analytics and reporting.
As our Senior Operations Associate, you’ll:
- Take end-to-end ownership of team strategic and operational projects, coordinating with other teams within Robinhood and partners outside the company to implement them
- Serve as an internal consultant, identifying opportunities for improvement, constructing solutions, and implementing them
- Work closely with other teams in the company, including our Product, Data, Legal, and Finance teams
- Build financial and operational models to inform key decisions
- Support the development of new partnerships and other cross-functional project
- Analyze data to identify and prioritize top team initiatives
Some things we consider critical to being our Operations Associate:
- 3+ years experience in management consulting, investment banking, product management, or strategy and operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Computer Science, Operations Research, or other related field
- Excellent strategic instincts; demonstrated ability to identify and prioritize key initiatives and component tasks
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Resourceful, persistent and ability to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong modeling ability, and proficiency with Excel / Google Sheets
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Bias towards automation: you hate repeating work
- Familiarity with online business models, consumer technology, and financial services a plus
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.