About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free* investing and trading. Investing in stocks, ETFs and options is offered through Robinhood Financial LLC. Cryptocurrency* trading is offered through Robinhood Crypto, LLC. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage firm with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood* is based in Menlo Park, California, Lake Mary, Florida and London, UK.
*Relevant SEC and FINRA or other fees may still apply. Please see Robinhood’s Fee Schedule at https://about.Robinhood.com/legal. Robinhood Crypto is not a member of FINRA or SIPC. Cryptocurrencies are not stocks and your cryptocurrency investments are not protected by either FDIC or SIPC insurance. Robinhood means Robinhood Markets, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including Robinhood Financial LLC (member SIPC), Robinhood Crypto, LLC, and Robinhood International, Ltd.
About the Role
Robinhood is looking for a friendly, service-oriented office coordinator who will work closely with the facilities/administrative team to maintain a clean, secure, and welcoming office space.
As an Office Coordinator you will:
- Partner with the office manager to ensure that day-to-day office operations are running smoothly (food, snacks, on-boarding new hires, miscellaneous office requests, events, etc)
- Take ownership of the lobby space; greet guests in the lobby (follow standard operating procedures for signing guests in and out)
- Organize and manage packages and mail
- Manage the lost and found
- Manage office supplies & inventory intake
- Work with physical security to make sure the office is secure
- Provide administrative support for senior managers: scheduling, booking travel, meeting coordination with internal and external stakeholders, event management, correspondence, expense reports, etc
- Be part of the overall office/admin team for company event planning and coordination, handle all the details from start to finish, handle occasional office errands.
Some skills we consider critical to being an Office Coordinator:
- Friendly demeanor and amazing customer service skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, while maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Highly adaptable to change and ambiguity
- Ability to partner with multiple teams and a variety of functions
- You’re an expert multitasker and show impeccable attention to detail.
- You’re a self-starter and are comfortable working autonomously, with strong follow through and tenacity.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the proven ability to take ownership of multiple projects.
- Optimistic, reliable and flexible attitude – willingness to help out wherever necessary and to be part of a team in a fast-paced work environment!
- BS/BA degree not required, but preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing, hospitality, or administrative role
- Must have reliable transportation
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.