Robinhood is democratizing access to America’s financial system. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve cemented our position as the fastest-growing brokerage with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood received recognition with the Apple Design Award, the Google Material Design Award, and named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the World.
We’re backed by top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, a16z, and GV, as well as individuals such as Jared Leto, Ashton Kutcher, John Legend, Snoop Dogg, and Nas.
Some things we consider critical to being our Settlements Specialist:
- Manage day-to-day reconciliation between the clearing platform and DTCC
- Manage and resolve escalated issues
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of daily work
- Troubleshoot, manage and resolve processing issues
- Develop and maintain department procedures and guidelines
- Implement process improvements within department
- Support implementation and testing efforts associated with strategic initiatives impacting unit
- Good understanding of brokerage operation functions
- Strong self-starter with ability to work independently
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to changing environment
- 5+ years of experience in the brokerage clearing operations environment
- 2+ years of experience in the settlements position
- Current FINRA Series 7 license
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at Robinhood prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. Robinhood is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Robinhood and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.