Robinhood is democratizing access to America’s financial system. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve cemented our position as the fastest-growing brokerage with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood received recognition with the Apple Design Award, the Google Material Design Award, and named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the World. We’re backed by top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, a16z, and GV, as well as individuals such as Jared Leto, Ashton Kutcher, John Legend, Snoop Dogg, and Nas. We’re looking for the best and brightest to join us! Be a part of one of the most talented and creative startups, and help us build an amazing customer support experience from the ground up.
As a P&S Associate you will:
- Be a part of the Robinhood Securities Trading Operations team and will be responsible for performing routine Purchase and Sales work of the department, i.e., trade input, cancels and rebills, trade/contract comparison, SEC fees, handles special overrides, sorts and files tickets and performs other basic functions.
- Respond to requests regarding previous day trades and corrections and file all trade corrections.
- Correct customer trades (via the trade correction program)
- Research and correct trade problems.
Some things we consider critical to being our P&S Associate:
- Good understanding of brokerage operation functions
- Successful in catching and resolving trade errors reducing risk
- Strong self-starter with ability to work independently
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to changing environment
- Experience working with DTC, NSCC (CNS), Bloomberg
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business Management
- FINRA Series 99 license or willingness to obtain in 90 days
- 1-3 years of experience in brokerage operations