Robinhood is democratizing access to America’s financial system. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve cemented our position as the fastest-growing brokerage with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood received recognition with the Apple Design Award, the Google Material Design Award, and named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the World.
We’re backed by top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, a16z, and GV, as well as individuals such as Jared Leto, Ashton Kutcher, John Legend, Snoop Dogg, and Nas.
As a Cash Processing Specialist you’ll:
- Be tasked with several layers of functionality to assist the Brokerage Operations Team. This will include processing ACH, wire and check requests, while adhering to standard AML and Fraud practices.
- Assist in bank reconciliation, settlement processing, and creating ad hoc reporting and functions for the management team.
- Manage day-to- day entries, adjustments, corrections related to Treasury
- Assist in the execution of Written Supervisory Procedures to comply with all SEC and FINRA rules
- Manage and resolve escalated issues
- Processing all customer requests for checks, ACHs, and Fed Wires.
- Validation of requestor including signature comparison, registered principal sign-off, and available balances.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts to the brokerage platform.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of daily work
- Enforce firm compliance to regulatory guidance
- Implement process improvements within department
- Support implementation and testing efforts associated with strategic initiatives impacting unit
- Review activity for proper approvals while maintain effective control procedures at all times
Some things we consider critical to being a Cash Processing Specialist:
- An in depth understanding of cashiering and treasury functions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze firm and individual account risk including adherence to AML guidelines
- Highly Organized
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field or equivalent business experience
- 2+ years in a Cashiering or Treasury function
- Series 99
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at Robinhood prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. Robinhood is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Robinhood and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.