Robinhood is democratizing access to America’s financial system. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve cemented our position as the fastest-growing brokerage with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood received recognition with the Apple Design Award, the Google Material Design Award, and named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the World.
We’re backed by top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, a16z, and GV, as well as individuals such as Jared Leto, Ashton Kutcher, John Legend, Snoop Dogg, and Nas.
As a Margin Associate you'll:
- Perform high level risk management and regulatory reporting
- Managing the firm’s margin accounts, buying power and options positions
- Be responsible for compiling daily margin call and Regulation T data for all client accounts and ensure adherence to all firm and regulatory practices.
- Be assisting registered reps in understanding complex margin and options issues in a manner that can be relayed directly to the client.
- Issue, track and resolve margin calls and exceptions
- Monitor debit balances
- Enforce adherence of Good Faith Rules
- Manage Options exposure
- Enforce firm compliance to regulatory guidance
- Explain and apply industry and firm rules, regulations, and policies
- Run and interpret ad hoc reporting based on firm and managements immediate needs
Somethings we consider critical to being a Margin Specialist:
- An in depth understanding of equities and options
- Understanding of Regulation T and FINRA 4210
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze firm and individual account risk
- Understanding of complex options strategies and pairings
- Highly Organized
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent business experience
- Series 7 and 63
- 2+ years in a margin or related function
- Proficiency in MS Access and/or Excel
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at Robinhood prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. Robinhood is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Robinhood and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.