Brand Marketing & Campaigns Manager
RIXO is looking for an exceptional, highly creative and commercial Brand Marketing & Campaigns Manager. In this newly created role, you’ll be responsible for establishing the RIXO marketing calendar, and ideating and leading the execution of our integrated brand communications across multiple channels in order to directly influence trading performance and sales growth. This role will have a wide and evolving remit during this important period of growth, and you’ll be excited by the opportunity to roll up your sleeves, reporting directly to our co-founder. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating innovative ways to push new and existing product, by better articulating ‘why’ RIXO does what it does & to turn the essence of what we stand for and our product into a strong RIXO narrative with clear campaigns across multiple channels, being capable of shifting audience attitudes and behaviour.
This role has the potential to be a career-defining opportunity for a self-starter who thrives in a fast paced, ‘start up’, creative environment. The ideal candidate for this role will have demonstrated success in a similar role in a dynamic and creative marketing team, brining a track record of delivering large scale, multi-channel, multi stakeholder campaigns and programmes, while demonstrating the ability to articulate an appropriate vision and translate that into effective strategies and plans.
What you’ll do:
- In close partnership with the co-founder and marketing team leaders, you’ll define key communications themes and external messages
- Partner with the team to ideate and execute genuinely innovative brand & editorial content
- Identify key RIXO brand moments, and maximise the opportunity for brand development in each of these by supporting with integrated marketing campaigns
Campaign Development and Execution
- Own and co-ordinate the global marketing calendar across all channels, seamlessly blending strategic messaging with more tactical moments, and defining the key communications themes & content strategy to successfully support achievement of revenue goals
- Supported by our in-house creative team, define asset & content briefs to support all brand and product campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with channel owners to ensure consistency of messaging across channels
- Support our seasonal collections, capsules and individual product launches with innovative integrated cross-channel campaigns & storytelling
- Support in-season trading goals with responsive, tactical campaigns
Affiliate & Partnership Development
- In close partnership with the e-commerce team, implement from scratch a thriving global affiliate programme
- Ideate, prospect, curate, & manage appropriate brand-building partnerships
- In partnership with our wholesale team, develop and execute marketing campaign support for top wholesale partners
Who you are:
- You are an experienced marketing manager, with 6+ years’ progressive experience building brands and at least 2+ years’ experience in-house at a brand
- You’re obsessed with content creation and storytelling; and have experience ideating and executing highly engaging campaigns
- You have your finger firmly on the pulse of the zeitgeist
- You are highly creative, with a track record of creating innovative and impactful messaging that achieves cut-through
- You have the ability to think both strategically and tactically, and are able to react and adapt to support the trading environment
- You are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment; and very comfortable with frequent change
- Solutions focused with a ‘can do’ attitude, never complacent and constantly looking for new and improved ways of doing things
- Exceptionally proactive, well organised and efficient, with a good dose of common sense
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels across the business
- Strong organisational skills, ability to work to challenging deadlines with changing priorities
- Good knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word
We’ll give you some bonus points for:
- Specific experience in the fashion / retail sector, ideally with a premium brand
- Experience in a rapidly growing start-up or direct-to-consumer brand
RIXO’s story began in 2015 in the London living room of best friends Henrietta Rix & Orlagh McCloskey, born from their passion for vintage. Our philosophy is to evoke a wanderlust & free spirit in all our wearers, filling a gap in the contemporary market with easy-to-wear, feminine shapes and high-quality materials. Always inclusive, always empowering, we create a fusion of original hand-painted prints and timeless silhouettes to flatter every woman, irrespective of age, season, size, nationality or time of day.
In the last three years, we’ve grown quickly and are now stocked by over 100 wholesale partners across the world - from Net a Porter and My Theresa online, to Selfridges, Saks Fifth Avenue and David Jones across the globe in the real world. We recently won the Drapers Award for Premium Brand of the year, and we’re only just getting started!
Of course, all work and no play makes an extremely dull office, and no one likes an extremely dull office. (We sure don’t.) As a RIXO team member, you can look forward to company outings, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, and other brain- (and/or taste-bud-) stimulating activities. It also doesn’t hurt that our team is just great company.
Some benefits & perks of working at RIXO:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays each year
- Company pension
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and our people
- RIXO birthday and festive gifts, plus a generous staff discount programme
- And more (just ask!)
RIXO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. If you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.