RIXO is growing its in-house creative team, and we are now looking for a Graphics assistant to support the creation of brand, marketing and e-commerce assets. You’ll help produce creative assets over all platforms, concentrating on e-commerce, lifestyle and product photography. This role provides a fantastic early career opportunity to grow, learn and progress with exposure to a broad scope of creative disciplines. You will report into our Creative Manager and work from our headquarters in West London.
The ideal candidate for this role has experience both of creative design and editing imagery, has a strong creative eye and understanding of the RIXO brand aesthetic, is ready to roll up their sleeves and contribute in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
What you’ll do:
Digital & Print Content Creation
- Design creative visuals for the following but not limited to: E-Commerce product marketing, POS, website graphics, banners, visual content and email campaigns.
- Input to marketing & creative meetings & sharing ideas for content design.
- Work closely with the marketing and e-commerce teams to respond to asset briefs, ensuring timely production of on-brand content.
- Assist with producing e-commerce photoshoots and post production editing.
- You will maintain consistency across all design work, adhering to RIXO brand guidelines and reviewing designs for errors before publishing them.
Who you are:
- You have 1+ years of full-time experience in graphic and digital design
- Confident in Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- You have an understanding of the breadth of assets required to support multiple use cases, both online and offline
- You have outstanding attention to detail and artworking
- You’re an organisational ninja and highly pro-active; with the demonstrated ability to co-ordinate the moving parts for shoots and campaigns
- Naturally curious, with a passion for art & design
- You have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal and an eagerness to work collaboratively across departments and functions
- You are eager to learn and value self-development
- You are comfortable working with people at all levels of the organisation and able to develop strong working relationships across the brand
- Proficient in Outlook, Intermediate to Advanced Excel & MS Office Suite
We’ll give you some bonus points for:
- Digital retouching experience
- Knowledge & experience of digital and film photography
- An interest in set design & styling
- A keen interest in technology & e-commerce trends
RIXO’s story began in 2015 in the London living room of best friends Henrietta Rix & Orlagh McCloskey, born from their passion for vintage. Our philosophy is to evoke a wanderlust & free spirit in all our wearers, filling a gap in the contemporary market with easy-to-wear, feminine shapes and high-quality materials. Always inclusive, always empowering, we create a fusion of original hand-painted prints and timeless silhouettes to flatter every woman, irrespective of age, season, size, nationality or time of day.
In the last three years, we’ve grown quickly and are now stocked by over 100 wholesale partners across the world - from Net a Porter and My Theresa online, to Selfridges, Saks Fifth Avenue and David Jones across the globe in the real world. We recently won the Drapers Award for Premium Brand of the year, and we’re only just getting started!
Some benefits & perks of working at RIXO:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays each year
- Company pension
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and our people
- RIXO birthday and festive gifts, plus a generous staff discount programme
- And more (just ask!)
RIXO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. If you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.