Customer Happiness Associate
RIXO is looking for a new Customer Happiness Associate to join our growing and vibrant Customer Happiness Team. You’ll be responsible for communicating with all of our customers, organising what they need and resolving any issues in the most outstanding way you can think of. We aim to WOW our customers, and this will be your focus. You’ll also be happy to support other functions – such as any processes that need help at our busy warehouse – to make sure that RIXO is one of the very best brands to shop with internationally. Our ideal person will greet every challenge with enthusiasm, share your natural ability to juggle multiple enquiries, be the calm amongst the storm and be very proactive.
What you’ll do:
- Be the first point of contact for all RIXO customers. Manage all incoming phone calls and emails.
- Resolve all issues as quickly and efficiently as possible, ensuring that the customer is updated at every opportunity and has an incredible resolution.
- Processing refunds daily.
- Performing security checks.
Going the extra mile
- We want to give the best service possible and keep RIXO customers coming back for more. Break the rules, is there something else we can do ensure the customer is our focus? We’re always open to new ideas and new technologies that we can bring on-board.
- Follow up with customers, contact customers once their orders have arrived. How was their experience shopping with RIXO? Do they love their order? Are they looking for anything else?
- Keeping our VIPS up to date with new arrivals and previews of the new collection.
- Keeping waiting lists up to date.
- Organising pre-orders.
- Building customer relationships with everyone that contacts us.
- Feedback is essential to our brand and we want you to let us know of any important comments to the relevant teams.
- We look at return reasons weekly and will need you to report on the most popular items coming back for a refund and the reasons for this to share with the team.
Who you are:
- You have prior experience in online Customer Care with a high-end retailer or brand and a clear understanding of delivering tailored service for each customer.
- Through excellent product knowledge you will deliver the most exceptional customer care and maximise sales at every opportunity.
- You have good computer skills-Outlook, Word and Excel.
- You’re exceptionally organised and thrive on solving problems and working closely with people.
- You’ve got a great attention to detail.
- You understand the nuances of life in a start-up and are happy to roll up your sleeves: no job is too big, or too small.
We’ll give you some bonus points for:
- Experience in a rapidly growing start-up
- Experience with Live Chat and Facebook Instant Messenger
- A background with working with WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Additional language skills, outside of English.
RIXO’s story began in 2015 in the London living room of best friends Henrietta Rix & Orlagh McCloskey, born from their passion for vintage. Our philosophy is to evoke a wanderlust & free spirit in all our wearers, filling a gap in the contemporary market with easy-to-wear, feminine shapes and high-quality materials. Always inclusive, always empowering, we create a fusion of original hand-painted prints and timeless silhouettes to flatter every woman, irrespective of age, season, size, nationality or time of day.
In the last three years, we’ve grown quickly and are now stocked by over 100 wholesale partners across the world – from Net a Porter and My Theresa online, to Selfridges, Saks Fifth Avenue and David Jones across the globe in the real world. We recently won the Drapers Award for Premium Brand of the year, and we’re only just getting started!
Some benefits & perks of working at RIXO:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays each year
- Company pension
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and our people
- RIXO birthday and festive gifts, plus a generous staff discount programme
- And more (just ask!)
RIXO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. If you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.