Pop Up Sales Assistant
RIXO is looking for Pop Up Sales Assistants to help in our next West London Pop Up Store. You will play a crucial part in facilitating a unique offline customer experience. You are the face of our brand, embody our values, have a relatable and inviting attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will help bring the RIXO experience to life.
What you’ll do:
- Be the first point of contact for all RIXO customers that come through the door, ensuring that they have the best possible experience.
- Facilitate a special atmosphere in the space and engage with customers at every touch point.
- Help customers choose the right RIXO pieces for them.
- Maximise sales at every opportunity.
- Manage all incoming phone calls and emails, contact customers when their Click & Collect order arrives, reporting the End of Day Sales and requesting new stock.
- Keep the store looking it’s best; cleaning and re-stocking the shop floor.
Who you are:
- You have prior front-line/ shop floor sales experience
- You’re passionate about RIXO and are ready to share that with new RIXO customers discovering us for the first time, and help returning ones find their next timeless piece.
We’ll give you some bonus points for:
- Experience in working towards and achieving sales targets.
RIXO’s story began in 2015 in the London living room of best friends Henrietta Rix & Orlagh McCloskey, born from their passion for vintage. Our philosophy is to evoke a wanderlust & free spirit in all our wearers, filling a gap in the contemporary market with easy-to-wear, feminine shapes and high-quality materials. Always inclusive, always empowering, we create a fusion of original hand-painted prints and timeless silhouettes to flatter every woman, irrespective of age, season, size, nationality or time of day.
In the last three years, we’ve grown quickly and are now stocked by over 100 wholesale partners across the world – from Net a Porter and My Theresa online, to Selfridges, Saks Fifth Avenue and David Jones across the globe in the real world. We recently won the Drapers Award for Premium Brand of the year, and we’re only just getting started!
Some benefits & perks of working at RIXO:
- Competitive Salary
- Uniform Allowance
- Monthly Incentives to help you build your RIXO collection!
RIXO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. If you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.